tuscl

My REAL name is...

Saturday, October 6, 2012 10:17 PM
At the last few SC's I visited (in Vegas), I noticed an common trend...dancers coming up to me and saying "Hi, my name is Lexus but my real name is Helga." Now I have two names to remember. And I usually forget both because after 3 dancers, I'm up to 6 names. I tend to stick with the stage name because I'm likely to hear that again. Anyone else notice this trend and am I stupid to think the second name is really their real name?

46 comments

• Estafador
    12 years ago
    either your stupid to think that they'll tell you their real names or Helga's stupid. I mean, her name's helga for fucks sake, can't get any stupider than that lol. I'm going with the former. Remember bro, they want to make you feel special so you can throw your money around more.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Who cares? I've never cared to know what their real name is so true or not true, doesn't matter.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I don't understand why they would tell you their real name, or at least pretend it's their real name, because no one really cares what their real name is. Now, if it is the first time you ever met this person, it's very likely they're lying, but it's also true that after I've gotten to know some dancers, they truthfully told me what their real name is. But in all honesty, it doesn't really matter what their real name is.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Is the "real" name a real name or just another fake name, used just to make you feel connected? Common lure in Detroit clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Rule # 1 They are all lying, thieving whores. At least that's according to one of our members. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass what they tell me. I generally disbelieve most of what is said. Actions speak louder than words.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    That's not the way it's worked with me. Only after a trip to the VIP and they get a look at my huge dick and huge wallet do they offer their real name and phone number. BTW, Helga is her real name cuz she posts on Facebook.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I can hardly ever remember their first fake name now I'm expected to remember two fake ones. Kind of interesting, at this stage in my SC'ing adventure, I really don't want to know their real names. Just give the fake stage name ladies. I never even ask for the their real ones.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The biggest problem that I have with knowing a dancer by two names is knowing when to use which one. How many of her co workers know her "real" name? When in doubt, I use stage names ITC and real names OTC.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Which name do you use during those moments of OTC ecstacy?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    You da man, motorhead !! LOL
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I find that most dancers have a stage name ("Tiffany"), a fake real name to give customers who ask ("Jessica"), and a real name known to family and friends and perhaps very close customers ("Judy").
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Except in small towns, strippers can go by their real first names and in small towns most of the customers know them anyway. How many women named Tiffany do you know? I know several, just knowing someone's real first name doesn't tell you who they really are. I can give out my real first name all night long and none of them will find me outside of the club.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You guys must really have problems with names. I can understand that Estafador & jester214 don't give a shit. With my 3 ATFs since 2010, I have been told their real names 1st and last. PLUS I know their addresses. The whole names were seen on legal items. If the overwhelming majority of you guys don't give a fuck about the names, that's your business. Knowing my ATF's real name personalizes the experience more and I get more pleasure from the experience. All 3 have been Detroit area women. And I KNOW when to use their REAL names versus the Stage name. That's NOT a problem.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    You are a true idiot, Alucard. The discussion was never about ATFs but strippers you just met. Clue in, dumbass.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    And canny, I know a fair amount about who my 3 ATFs were/are as persons.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I really don't care what their name is. However, I did have one dancer tell me that she sucked so much cock, the other dancers called her Dougster.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I don't care what your real name is.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Like a lot of guys, I don't give a shit what their real name or not, just as they don't give a shit what my real name is. If they want to tell me that's their perogative. Maybe if I were a regular to a club it might make a difference.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “ … used just to make you feel connected? Common lure … ” I’m with SuperDude. Since most of us customers seem too often complain about a dancer just doing the “wanna dance” thing and not personalizing the experience a bit per se; this is what may be in vogue with respect to the dancer’s sales game.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Usually only get their real name when it is OTC time. Else it would be weird to say shit like, "ok, Bambi, you got a car tonight or do I need to pick you up?" OTOH, calling them by their real name ITC would be equally weird. It's the theatre after all.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I am fortunate that I have never had to bang the llower quality dancers that didn't have the ability to drive. I have been banging a local Hottie, early 30"s, hot body and attitude with a little asin, and shows up on schedule in her BMW converible. I still am not sure WTF her name is and it hasn't hampered the experience at all.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, tittyfan still fuming at me even a day! Too funny!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hey Dougster Asshole, I don't see you attacking Shadowcat for not being PRECISELY on subject. Shaking in your boots at the thought. I always remember the names of dancers I meet all the time.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    I have a regular dancer I see in Michigan who swears her real name is Dynasty and another dancer in Florida who claim Tiara is her given name as well. What are the odds on this?
  • vegasmoon
    12 years ago
    Hilarious commentary. I'm with most of y'all on this one. I think the "real" name thing is a gimmick, especially when three dancers in a row do it in one night. And yes, I only keep track of names of those I want to see/find later during my visit. Why remember everyone's name when you're only interested in one or two? The whole real name thing, though, for me is also followed by a "let's hang out, here's my number, txt me when you're back in town…". Maybe it's because I've been to one club several time, maybe the wait staff tips off the dancers that I buy dances, VIPs, drinks? Doesn't matter because I did remember this last dancer's name, whether it's real or not.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Alucard: no idea what you are talking about...
    12 years ago
    I'd rather they didn't mention their "real name". Doesn't matter to me. And just leads to confusion. One name - stage or "real" - is sufficient.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Not fuming at all Fraudster. Just saying that if you are still in your home town trying to bang the dancers that don't drive and are at the lower end of the spectrum, it tells me that you cant't get the hot ones when you want them. The truly hot, intelligent dancers that are not an embarrasment to be seen in public with don't grovel to the out of towners.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, you're fuming tittyfan, no doubt it. Still going on about the BSC OTC thing? Didn't seem like a huge deal to me at the time, but you are totally hung up on. How can I tell you are fuming? Your story *used to be* that I don't go to strip clubs at all, and couldn't get any strippers to do OTC with me because I am not "a nice guy" and strippers only do OTC with "nice guys". Now you confess that I do get OTC but your latest story is that they aren't "high quality" like yours are. Sorry, but if you can't keep your story straight, and just try to grab what is immediately in front of you, even if it contradicts everything you've said before it just makes me laugh. But keep up your trolling. I find it amusing how easily you tangle yourself up.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Hey Fraudster, I forgot to ask. When you pick up your carless whores, do they wear school girl outfits for your short bus?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Getting even mader after I pointed out the big contradictions in your stories, tittyfan?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    My name is Slim Shady
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If I see her multiple times, I may try to remember her name. The other time I may try to remember is because if I do she might give me one of the best dances ever. One good time to remember a dancers name at least for 15 minutes would be if you decide to get dances from her. If she turns out to be a ROB, you'll want to post her name on here as a service to everyone here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I have a terrible time remembering dancer’s names. OTH, I seem to be able to remember their bodies quite well most of the time. I’ll have dancers come up to me and say “hi don’t you remember me” – and I’ll say no. But if I end up getting a dance from this dancer, often times I’ll remember her when I see her naked, if we had indeed met before. Of course, some, or many, times the “hi don’t you remember me” is just a gimmick and you haven’t really met.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    why the fuck are we trying to better one another about who paid for the hotter chick? Paying for sex no matter was is not the "bees knees". Getting sex for free is what you should be bragging about.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    and what's ROB?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Estafador: ROB = ripoff bitch Totally agree with you that paying for sex is nothing to brag about. If I ever get to that point just hand me the revolver.
  • Joe from NJ
    12 years ago
    I don't remember anyone's names well, let alone the phony stripper names. So when I find a real name, many times it suits the girl, and I have a better shot of remembering. This remembering always is a problem when I get home and want to write a review for TUSCL.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    If a dancer asks for MY real name, I tell her DICK. That usually draws a laugh.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Her: Hi, what's your name? Me: I'm Penis. Her: (looks at me like I'm a small child) No, it's not. C'mon what is it really? Me: You're right I lied. My girlfriends call me Donkey Dick. Her: God, will you get your mind out of the gutter. Me: What's your name? Her: Bubbles Me: Is that what your driver's license says? Her: No, but I'm not allowed to tell you what my real name is. Me: Who doesn't allow you to tell? Her: Well, it's a club rule. Me: So, the club encourages you to lie and be deceitful? Her: It's a strip club. What do you expect? Me: Hmmm....
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    A stripper asked you to "get your mind out of the gutter"? I'd be like "thought that was the whole point of these places. Bye!" But I get your point, it's okay for them to fake names but not us? I hate the humorless ones...
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah IME they use at least one fake real name even if they do OTC with you. At least until you catch them on it or they trust you enough over time to give you their real name. I busted my last ATF OTC when she sent me an email pic with her real name lol.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Never caught them using a "fake real name" OTC. But, OTOH, I only had a couple of cases where I "knew" we'll enough to confirm either way. Like other say it doesn't really matter.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I was totally confudled with Alucard's statement about me. I give a fuck....in her vagaina
  • Digitech
    12 years ago
    They give fake real names, and even fake 'really real' names. I've read it a few times.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm not at all surprised you cannot figure out a simple statement about your past opinions Estafador.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion