tuscl

Recommended attire?

I've only been a handful of times to a club, so I'm wondering what most of you wear for maximum pleasure for lap dances. Jeans seem to be so thick that it kind of dulls the sensation. Slacks? I want to look nice but not like a dweeb. Probably a dumb question.

25 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I always wear basketball shorts. They're great for lap dances. But that probably doesn't fufill your desire of wanting to look "nice".

I say F being concerned with wanting to look nice and roll with shorts and a T-shirt. :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Some dancers don't like jeans, too rough. For maximum pleasure you can wear some type of thin shorts, I personally find that a tad uncouth.

I typically just wear chinos and a button down un-tucked, never had a problem.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If your Ego requires it, go the Brooks Brothers look. Otherwise, dress for easy access. ;))
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If your Ego requires it, go the Brooks Brothers look. Otherwise, dress for easy access. ;))
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Not a dumb question, but one that has already been asked a million times. Next time try doing a search first.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ask Rick_TheIdiot_Dugan. Our local attire expert. Just me sure you have an excellent tailor and a large budget if you want to implement his advice too. A monster ego of your own certainly would not hurt either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    A similar topic was discussed recently on TUSCL - see:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

As others have commented, you should dress for your comfort as long as you and your clothes look and smell clean. As others will tell you and was stated in the thread above, what matters in the SC is if you are spending $$$. If you are spending $$$, you will get love even if you are wearing a bath robe and slippers.

When I first started clubbing, I wore jeans and a belt since it is what I usually wore for non-formal occasions. A dancer one night told me to ditch the belt and not to wear jeans. I then started wearing slacks. Then one night I saw a guy at a dive club actually wearing sweat pants – and if figured if he got away with it then I would give it a try. I started wearing soft sweat pants and must say much more enjoyed my LDs.

I now wear these soft black cotton pants (similar to sweat pants but thinner) that I bought in the baseball section of Dick’s sporting goods. Being black, they seem a bit more formal and don’t stand out as much as sweat pants; and they are nice and soft and thin – both the dancer, and definitely I, seem to enjoy them when doing LDs.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Papi is on the right track. Black, thin, and what are usually marketed as bedroom pants work the best. Sweatpants are also a good bet. Nobody cares, so it's really all about the feeling.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I wear shorts as long as the weather permits. Usually like Ecko ones.
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    A few thoughts. First, your look does make a difference if you want girls to come up to you and if you look like a bum, yuo might end up turning off some of the girls. I typically wear black thin dress pants and a button down shirt although in the summer, I did wear nice shorts often. However, numerous girls have mentioned that I look nice and they also interpret that as I have money. I have heard them make negative comments about the guys who aren't nicely dressed - mostly about their assumption that the nicer dressed guys have more money to spend.
    Second, while I don't go commando in public, I pull down the underwear in the clubs so I am effectively commando and the only cloth between me and the stripper are my thin pants. The less material, the more feeling. Also, this way, if the girl is inclined, I can quickly unzip and she has immediate access to my cock. You might be laughing, but this week I had HJ from three hot girls in the LD booths of my club and one girl had my cock rubbing against her pussy. Tough to do this in sweat pants.
    Last comment. If you are planning on getting a happy ending, the downside of wearing nice pants could be increased dry cleaning bills. Also, I hate the feeling of coming in my pants - much better in the CR when the pants can be unzipped and you can clean yourself without making a mess. Either that, or find a girl that swallows or spits.
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    A few thoughts. First, your look does make a difference if you want girls to come up to you and if you look like a bum, yuo might end up turning off some of the girls. I typically wear black thin dress pants and a button down shirt although in the summer, I did wear nice shorts often. However, numerous girls have mentioned that I look nice and they also interpret that as I have money. I have heard them make negative comments about the guys who aren't nicely dressed - mostly about their assumption that the nicer dressed guys have more money to spend.
    Second, while I don't go commando in public, I pull down the underwear in the clubs so I am effectively commando and the only cloth between me and the stripper are my thin pants. The less material, the more feeling. Also, this way, if the girl is inclined, I can quickly unzip and she has immediate access to my cock. You might be laughing, but this week I had HJ from three hot girls in the LD booths of my club and one girl had my cock rubbing against her pussy. Tough to do this in sweat pants.
    Last comment. If you are planning on getting a happy ending, the downside of wearing nice pants could be increased dry cleaning bills. Also, I hate the feeling of coming in my pants - much better in the CR when the pants can be unzipped and you can clean yourself without making a mess. Either that, or find a girl that swallows or spits.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Dancers will cum to you if you have $$$$ and are spending it. IMHO, your looks make no FUCKING difference blacky. This has been my experience of the last 15 years!
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    I live in the desert, so cotton cargo shorts with thin silk boxers and a long shirt are my usual LD uniform. I took the button off the fly of my boxers so if I get the green light to unzip I can easily whip it out. Even if I don't unzip, the shorts and boxers allow very easy access for a dancer's hand wandering up my thigh. One caution about cargo shorts with extra pockets and buttons, they are easy for dancer outfits to get caught on, especially fishnet!
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    I wear soft, slightly worn pair of dockers without underwear or a belt. most dancers will say that the belt buckle is painful. dockers are easy to unzip and reach inside if dancer goes that route.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I always wear basketball shorts"

So do I. After a night in the club I head over to D-Wade's crib to shoot a few hoops. Nice way to relax. Two birds.

But that sticky stuff on the bottom of my shoes is a bitch. No air.

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I always wear basketball shorts"

So do I. After a night in the club I head over to D-Wade's crib to shoot a few hoops. Nice way to relax. Two birds.

But that sticky stuff on the bottom of my shoes is a bitch. No air.

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    How come Ricky-boy-Dugan isn't chiming in on these matters? Doesn't want to give more matter to mock him with? Is embarrassed about his former positions?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've tried the bedroom pants Rod, they work well.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I wear jeans. Of course, I don't get the same type of lap dances you lame-ass "cum in your pants" guys get. I get the dances where I grope her boobs and finger her snatch. If she's wasting my time grinding on me, I can't play with her lady bits.

Lap dance specific pants are for posers. If your pants don't come down, or off, at some point during the evening, you're not doing it right, so just go home and leave the clubbing to the professionals.
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    Not everyone goes to a strip club to get their pants taken off and get blown.

I've gone to clubs in jeans, slacks, shorts... had great dances in all of these and not-so-good dances in all of them as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    The main reason not to wear jeans is that:

1) they are a rough fabric and can feel uncomfortable on the dancer’s skin during a LD
    2) even if one is not trying to come in their pants, wearing soft fabric slacks/shorts will allow one to “feel” the LD a lot more - IMO
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    I usually wear an old pair of dress pants that don't care if she gets dirty with her makeup. I have had many dancers comment on how much she likes my pants because they are softer, don't irritate her legs as much and are easier to slide on than jeans.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "How come Ricky-boy-Dugan isn't chiming in on these matters? Doesn't want to give more matter to mock him with? Is embarrassed about his former positions?"

The only thing that I'm embarrassed about is how much time I've spent responding to a ridiculously overfed troll like you. ;)

But with respect to what the OP was asking, how the fuck should I know? As I've stated continuously on here, I spend most of my time and money fucking dancers rather than on pointless LDs. I'll let others worry about what type of shorts, pants, etc., are best for that sort of thing.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Wish I could just go in some damn Bball shorts. That would make life a helluva lot simpler. Too bad SC don't alloow shorts (at least in NY and now the weather is changing for some pants). Such a damn shame. Just wear some nice slacks and a polo shirt and your good to go. Nothing crazy because it isn't a fucking date and your dress will not impress. Your pockets will (and your dick size maybe lol)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    and never wear your FLASHIEST clothes if your the type that gets a nut off from LPs alone (I don't so I get slightly peacockish, though that's just because I want to and not necessarily because the girls like it). Gonna jizz on yourself....great now you can't wear those pants again till next wash cycle
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion