tuscl

Celebrity

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 9:11 PM
Have you ever been to the club, and you saw a celebrity? If so who did you seen? If not, who wouldnt you mind seeing?

25 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Yes, some NBA player out in SLC. No idea who it was even when some guys told me. He, of course, did the rain thing.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    John Abraham #55 DE. Atlanta Falcons last month at Follies. Of course it rained too. :)
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    What was he like Shadowcat. How was he clubber?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I've seen several, but it is L.A. after all. Once had Wee-Man crash my booth at a club that was closing. The club was packed, and there was no where to sit. He politely asked if he & his entourage could sit w/ me & my dancer in our big, roomy booth. It was pretty funny because when he asked all I could hear was a voice - he was too short to clear the tabletop so I couldn't see him.
  • latinalover69
    12 years ago
    Yeah I have seen a pretty well know Sportscaster at Fantasy Island in West LA. He seems pretty uptight when he is there because people recognize him. Always perfectly dressed in a suit, tie, and cuff links. Never gets dances but likes to chat the girls up...
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I once saw the world famous vincemichaels at Bogarts.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    In LA I have seen a few that I can remember. Jim Hill, he's a tv news sports caster here. Also mini me from Austin Powers movies.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    A couple of years ago Magic Johnson was at Omars in Lansing MI. Lansing is his hometown and he went to Michigan State located in East Lansing. Was probably back in town to see family. But the biggest entourage I've ever seen was for someone I don't know. At the Mons Venus in Tampa some John Gotti-wannabe Mafioso type dressed in a *very* expensive Italian suit came in and sat at the stage for a few songs while his equally well dressed set of 4 bodyguards (?) stood behind him, arms crossed, scanning the club for any danger. Pretty bizarre.
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    Saw David Spade at Bourbon Street in Phoenix. Surprisingly he was alone, and spent most of his time on his blackberry. I was sitting right by him and started to say hello but decided against it. The dancers told me he comes in when in town (he's from Phx), but doesn't spend much in the club and is always trying to get dancers to go home with him. Also saw Mike Tyson in the HiLiter in Phoenix. It was dayshift and he seemed to be having a good time. The girls say he comes in pretty regularly. There was a big midnight blue Bentley parked in the valet lot, which I presume was his.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    A couple of Oakland Raiders, and yes, they threw a bunch of ones on stage.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    vm takes a bow to his buddy, farmerart. I've seen the former NFL star, Barry Sanders out at the Landing Strip. Several of the current Detroit Lions make the rounds also, I am told.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    The girlies at rick's used to get all excited when local sports stars came on. Then there was a story about some movie guy who came in and spent most of the evening buying dances from his one girl who was a bit above average looking but nowhere close to one if the hottest ones. Some were scratching there heads at that one, others thought it showed the guy was cool/nice. Girl was very modest about it all herself.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    I saw Lemmy in Stringfellows in London, had a brief chat with him when we were both at the bar. Saw the owner there a few times surrounded by 10's.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I saw Magic Johnson in Fritz's in Bellflower in the 80's, and Michael Carbahal in Cheetah's in Phx back after his Olympic loss. Cheetah's was a much better club then.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah I don't know his name but the strippers were all excited over him. The rapper that did the song with lyrics " I wish I was a little but taller, I wish I was a baller". That guy (not into rap).
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Saw Owen Wilson at the Pink Pony in Atl. Caught sight of him as he was heading off to the VIP with one of my favorite dancers - the lucky dude!
  • idiot
    12 years ago
    I saw Andrew Bynum at Deja Vu in North Hollywood. He was a regular there.
  • paperboy21
    12 years ago
    Was at a club in Greensboro, NC, during the 2nd weekend of March Madness a few years back. A lot of the girls were wearing either UNC or Duke jerseys for the night. One of the head coaches in the tournament (whose team was a big rival of those two schools) was there. There was a lot of attention being given to him, but what I found amusing was that he immediately dismissed any girl wearing one of those jerseys.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    @mrrock you must mean Too Short. Yeah he's not that all that. Wish I saw a star in the club. I see them in the streets a lot (by chance). Just not the same
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I've seen a few local NBA players.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    @Estafador I actually googled it, it was Skee Lo. One hit wonder that was his only sing really.
  • Man4308
    12 years ago
    I've also seen Owen Wilson. It was at Silver City in Dallas, several years back. He seemed to just be moping at the bar, so the shot girl that I was chatting up decided to approach him to try and cheer him up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I saw Dennis Rodman at Baby Dolls in Dallas around 2007/08. He wasn’t dressing flamboyant by this time. He was sitting on a high back armed chair in a corner with an attractive platinum blond sitting on a chair right next to him. Dennis was very mellow just sitting there with his hands crossed on top of his thighs while the dancer was conversing with him. I saw two older white guys in suits sitting nearby which looked like his business handlers. I did not see anyone approach Dennis and I think he was gone after a 1/2 hr or so.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I saw a pussy and an asshole one time
  • dabiggtipper
    12 years ago
    Saw Floyd Mayweather and 50 cent at Stadiu.m in D.C. The crazy thing is they didn't make it rain
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion