tuscl

OTC offered by a stripper (No charge)

Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:54 AM
Have you ever had a stripper want to make love to you because she liked you and was turned on?? It happened to me once. It was back when I was in my mid twenties, thin and I worked out. She was a russian woman and about the same age. I know that at 43, it wouldn't happen now, unless I paid her. What has been your experience???

4 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    It has happened to me a several times over 20 odd years of clubbing. Still, based on the number of times I WANTED it to happen and it didn't I would have to agree with Shadowcat. Cash is a sure thing. BTW, the Russian girl was probably looking for a green card husband.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Got lucky like that once. Was out of town, checked in for the night at this somewhat sleazy motel (a non-chain), went to the club, told the one dancer I was from out of town and staying at the motel, she told me she was staying there, hooked up and had a great time. I'm not sure she was fit for general consumption, considering she was overweight, but she never begged for any money or anything.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    I've had quite a few offers (none taken yet), but it's not a fair comparison since I'm not your typical SC goer.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    I'm not. And if I dropped 30 pounds and got off my ass and started exercising I'm sure things would be different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion