Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

buffet

joey2002

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you ever eat the food at the buffet? Do you trust the food there?

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Most club employees have a total "don't give a fuck" attitude. Not exactly the type you want preparing your food. No way in hell I'd order food in a SC. And if they have vending machines I'm gonna double check the expiry date on anything that pops out.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Twice that I remember, one hardly counts and the other was decent.

I've ordered food off the menu a few times when I was hungry and saw other people getting decent looking food.

In a lot cases I think they just order stuff in.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

I have eaten the buffet twice at two different clubs with no problem. Do I trust the food? No. But I often eat fast food and don't trust that either. At least one of the clubs where I have eaten has the food catered in from a known restaurant in the area.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

I have eaten the buffet twice at two different clubs with no problem. Do I trust the food? No. But I often eat fast food and don't trust that either. At least one of the clubs where I have eaten has the food catered in from a known restaurant in the area.

Profile picture for Experimental
Experimental
•

I ate at a strip club once, and shortly thereafter got sick as hell. Lesson learned: strip clubs are for titties, not burgers. Haven't bought food at one since.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Too many drunk people sticking their fingers in it.

Crazy horse in brook park Cleveland has a free buffet Monday-frday 2-7pm. $1.75 for bud light during this time or $5 for a bottle of water. I tried twice to eat off it but its so dark in there I was hesitant to eat their food.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I order from the menu at my regular strip clubs. A buffet would be problematic.

I order from the menu at my regular strip clubs. A buffet would be problematic.

I order from the menu at my regular strip clubs. A buffet would be problematic.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I've never had food from a buffet. But stopped once at one of those Cafe Risqué places along the Interstate in Florida. Terrible strip club but actually had a very tasty hamburger.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Buffet, a couple of times many years ago. No problems and good, as it was brought in from a very popular nearby Italian restaurant.

Purchased in the club, I've shared with a favorite some rather decent Cuban food and had a couple of complimentary burgers. I've not found any problems and I'm still alive.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

no

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

no

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

and fuck no

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Never gone to a SC with a buffet...except of the female kind!!!

Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•

Probably not

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Depends on the club. If it has a legitimate restaurant operation or is otherwise a higher end joint, then usually yes. If the club is a dive, then hell no.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I never have food from a public buffet whatever the location anywhere in the world. Some peoples hygenie, or lack of, is so damned bad.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yes, I have never gotten sick from it. Any place that serves food may have problems.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"I never have food from a public buffet whatever the location anywhere in the world. Some peoples hygenie, or lack of, is so damned bad."

I should have followed that advice. Once when in Las Vegas I took one if the day trips to the Grand Canyon and the bus driver stopped at a buffet place for lunch. I got sick in my hotel room that night. Never been so sick in my life. Not much fun being in LV throwing up in a hotel room.

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

While I regularly dine at buffet restaurants, I avoid food at SCs. I recently was at Inner Room in Cocoa Beach when they featured a buffet with buffalo wings. WTF? If you were a dancer would you want fingers in your HooHaa that had hot sauce under the fingernails? As a diner, would you want to take food off a buffet table where other diners had just come from a vigorous lap dance? I think not!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Think of the jumping around the dancers would do Otto22 ?? I have enjoyed that buffet there on several occassions while in Florida on Sunday nights. I have never caught any dread diseases. I don't say it isn't possible. LOL

Profile picture for Omega22
Omega22
•

I have eaten at the Spearmint Rhino in Lexington a couple times and like their cheese sticks. The sauce was cold though. Never ended up sick thankfully.

Profile picture for Omega22
Omega22
•

I have eaten at the Spearmint Rhino in Lexington a couple times and like their cheese sticks. The sauce was cold though. Never ended up sick thankfully.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Got to post three times, omega, if you want to continue the joke.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Stripclub food is good eatin'......but ordered from the menu only. No buffet's, thanx.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I enjoyed the BBQ ribs at Follies this afternoon. They were messy so a trip to the mens room afterwards to clean up was necessary and to grab a breath mint from the troll.

I agree with rickdugan that it depends on the club. In a busy club where the food turns over fast, it is probably as safe as most restaraunts.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I've done both buffet ( including 1 of lopaws clubs), and menu order at over a dozen different clubs. No problems with "Montezuma". All clubs were above average cachet.

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

From a menu at a fairly decent place, sure, especially things that have to be cooked, like burgers, but no buffet food! And nothing from a dive.

And, while its kind of a hybrid restaurant/club the Crystal City Restaurant in VA is good for food!

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

From a menu at a fairly decent place, sure, especially things that have to be cooked, like burgers, but no buffet food! And nothing from a dive.

And, while its kind of a hybrid restaurant/club the Crystal City Restaurant in VA is good for food!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement