tuscl

buffet

Monday, October 1, 2012 9:22 PM
Do you ever eat the food at the buffet? Do you trust the food there?

28 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Most club employees have a total "don't give a fuck" attitude. Not exactly the type you want preparing your food. No way in hell I'd order food in a SC. And if they have vending machines I'm gonna double check the expiry date on anything that pops out.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Twice that I remember, one hardly counts and the other was decent. I've ordered food off the menu a few times when I was hungry and saw other people getting decent looking food. In a lot cases I think they just order stuff in.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I have eaten the buffet twice at two different clubs with no problem. Do I trust the food? No. But I often eat fast food and don't trust that either. At least one of the clubs where I have eaten has the food catered in from a known restaurant in the area.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I have eaten the buffet twice at two different clubs with no problem. Do I trust the food? No. But I often eat fast food and don't trust that either. At least one of the clubs where I have eaten has the food catered in from a known restaurant in the area.
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    I ate at a strip club once, and shortly thereafter got sick as hell. Lesson learned: strip clubs are for titties, not burgers. Haven't bought food at one since.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Too many drunk people sticking their fingers in it. Crazy horse in brook park Cleveland has a free buffet Monday-frday 2-7pm. $1.75 for bud light during this time or $5 for a bottle of water. I tried twice to eat off it but its so dark in there I was hesitant to eat their food.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I order from the menu at my regular strip clubs. A buffet would be problematic. I order from the menu at my regular strip clubs. A buffet would be problematic. I order from the menu at my regular strip clubs. A buffet would be problematic.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've never had food from a buffet. But stopped once at one of those Cafe Risqué places along the Interstate in Florida. Terrible strip club but actually had a very tasty hamburger.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Buffet, a couple of times many years ago. No problems and good, as it was brought in from a very popular nearby Italian restaurant. Purchased in the club, I've shared with a favorite some rather decent Cuban food and had a couple of complimentary burgers. I've not found any problems and I'm still alive.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    no
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    no
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    and fuck no
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Never gone to a SC with a buffet...except of the female kind!!!
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Probably not
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Depends on the club. If it has a legitimate restaurant operation or is otherwise a higher end joint, then usually yes. If the club is a dive, then hell no.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    I never have food from a public buffet whatever the location anywhere in the world. Some peoples hygenie, or lack of, is so damned bad.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, I have never gotten sick from it. Any place that serves food may have problems.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I never have food from a public buffet whatever the location anywhere in the world. Some peoples hygenie, or lack of, is so damned bad." I should have followed that advice. Once when in Las Vegas I took one if the day trips to the Grand Canyon and the bus driver stopped at a buffet place for lunch. I got sick in my hotel room that night. Never been so sick in my life. Not much fun being in LV throwing up in a hotel room.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    While I regularly dine at buffet restaurants, I avoid food at SCs. I recently was at Inner Room in Cocoa Beach when they featured a buffet with buffalo wings. WTF? If you were a dancer would you want fingers in your HooHaa that had hot sauce under the fingernails? As a diner, would you want to take food off a buffet table where other diners had just come from a vigorous lap dance? I think not!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Think of the jumping around the dancers would do Otto22 ?? I have enjoyed that buffet there on several occassions while in Florida on Sunday nights. I have never caught any dread diseases. I don't say it isn't possible. LOL
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I have eaten at the Spearmint Rhino in Lexington a couple times and like their cheese sticks. The sauce was cold though. Never ended up sick thankfully.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I have eaten at the Spearmint Rhino in Lexington a couple times and like their cheese sticks. The sauce was cold though. Never ended up sick thankfully.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Got to post three times, omega, if you want to continue the joke.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Stripclub food is good eatin'......but ordered from the menu only. No buffet's, thanx.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I enjoyed the BBQ ribs at Follies this afternoon. They were messy so a trip to the mens room afterwards to clean up was necessary and to grab a breath mint from the troll. I agree with rickdugan that it depends on the club. In a busy club where the food turns over fast, it is probably as safe as most restaraunts.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    I've done both buffet ( including 1 of lopaws clubs), and menu order at over a dozen different clubs. No problems with "Montezuma". All clubs were above average cachet.
  • nj_pete
    12 years ago
    From a menu at a fairly decent place, sure, especially things that have to be cooked, like burgers, but no buffet food! And nothing from a dive. And, while its kind of a hybrid restaurant/club the Crystal City Restaurant in VA is good for food!
  • nj_pete
    12 years ago
    From a menu at a fairly decent place, sure, especially things that have to be cooked, like burgers, but no buffet food! And nothing from a dive. And, while its kind of a hybrid restaurant/club the Crystal City Restaurant in VA is good for food!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion