tuscl

jackpot ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever carry in let's say $300 at one club just to get otc and when it wasent possible just return the next time with $600 and so on until its like a jackpot lotto for dancers $1,500 or so....it gets fun in these non extra clubs cause the girls learn fast that money is fitting large and the payout is getting nice and its fun to see which girl will cash out first .....most the time the pot never makes it to $2,000 lol

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It's fun to be playful vm trust me on this.....its like playing take away with your dick while that phat bitch is trying to blow it........playful makes life amazing man
  • tusclfix
    12 years ago
    Not OTC but similar. I have a strict budget on spending. What I allocate for clubbing goes to clubbing, no more, no less.

So on weeks when I happen to spend less, it carries over to the next week and I'm like alright.

But I don't have that jackpot dynamic going with which girl will cash in first.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sort of happened on my recent trip. Didn't spend near as much I thought I would until I got down to Phoenix. So I was using some whoring money for gasoline and meals and miscellaneous. Then i started spending it really fast once I hit Phoenix. Still was under budget on whoring by the end of trip - about a month worth of my normal clubbing budget in Seattle.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I never walk around with that much cash
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pack some heat gator or is that just to redneck thug life for ya
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    You da man juice! I'm going to try your strategy! $300 day 1, $600 day 2, on up 'till the hottest girl in the club agrees to OTC. FUCK YEAH!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yea its all up to how fun and adventures you want your sex life to be......I mean I love to haggling for cheap as deals but at the same time I like fucking shit most people don't get to.....its fun to switch thangs up and be playful......it y I'm in my 30s and still sound like I'm 18 man......live long and.strong
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Juice, you are crazy my friend :) I wish I could get out for your birthday celebration, but one of these days we'll hook up, I gotta see you in action.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rh48 it will be my pleasure one of these fine ass days
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    juice, your idea is all wrong. $300 is OK for a stripper, but $600 is a car payment.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No I bring coin not cash much harder to steel $300 in quarters
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    juice, man, I hear ya. It just ain't my style, though. It works for you, that's cool.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    No. There are enough attractive dancers out there who will do it for $300 that I have never felt the need to escalate with any one particular girl.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    No. In addition to what Rick said, when I take money into a club, I expect to leave with nothing. I'm there to spend money, and when I don't, it prolly means I didn't have fun. Which means heading down the road to another club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion