tuscl

waking up ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I'm at my girls place sleeping like a baby and no lie I wake up to a text letting me know that she is out running earands and so on....so I get up and make my way up front to.wear I find two hot.strippers sleeping on the couch...they must had come over after their shift and hung out with my girl while I was resting.....one of the girls I've tucked before and it was Damn good and the other one I haven't but want to bad.....so I didn't know what to do ? I realy don't trust my self hell I would put a move on them and fuck both of them given my skill set and the cash I had on hand would.have dun the trick....but I'm I'm my girls place and I'm trying to behave....long story short we wind up not having sex but watched a few goods movies and ice cream shared a lot of laughs and so on....the funny thang was win my girl got back we all acted suspicious like we had had sex.....I'm thanking I just laid down the foundation for some great future sex....any how this was a wonderful way to wake up from a long nights rest....my god they had some nice tord and ass lol

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I feel ill. LOL
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LOL the possibilities! If I were you I'd plant the seed in my girls mind, let her know how I've always wanted a 4some for my B-Day...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You need to be faithful to your girl Juice!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    You did not wake up. That was (almost) a wet dream.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Juice - you are still dreaming. There isn't 3 hot strippers in Asheville.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....thank you.....everyone......Lmfao......I do love you guys
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow and bang69 I'm going to need to bring some picks when I finally see you guys....it will make believers out of ya but you will stay thank I'm crazy tho....lol...juicejoker
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice

yuns have a great girl by ur side. don't cheat on her. be true to her.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    epic juice
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Juice, you are one crazy MF.

Don't listen to this be true to your girl BS. if she has stripper friends come over to hang out, she has got to expect you to fuck those bitches in every hole and jizz on their faces. I tell you man, she WANTS you to do that! Like the Nike commercial, just do it!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ziperbro69 should have been your username bro cause your on the juice "69" team
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion