tuscl

How to not get caught

Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:17 AM
There was a situation while back with lawerance Taylor that he was charge for potentially having sex with a dancer. He said that he didn't have sex with her but he paid his friend to get a girl for him. It got me thinking, do he deserve the punishment even though he didnt have sex? Also how do you cover your tracks to not get caught in the same situation as he was in?

12 comments

• joey2002
    12 years ago
    I think the report says that she was missing from parents. Also I think that she was pull in the life at a young age.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Just don't do it.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I find it crazy about that case because lawerance Taylor is married with kids And he went about trying to attempt to sleep around. Now I think he is forever label as a sex offender. Is the reason he did it was for emotional support or physical support?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    There are so many ways not to get caught. Two things. Make sure to look inconwspicuous where you go or better yet, do it in your car. Or as vm said, just don't do it.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    You wanna talk about something joey2002, let's talk about how you posted a link to a thread I started on the-attraction-forums about attracting strippers! You put me on the spot, and I CAUGHT YOU! Maybe you should be asking how not to get caught trashing other members for your own amusement! That is all. [view link] -Herald
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shoiiiiiiiiioit
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Estafador and Vincemichaels that is true with what you say. Do you feel the system was lite on LT or do you feel that it was too much on him?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Not being in the courtroom, joey2002, I can't comment on whether the evidence proved beyond a reasonable doubt to convict LT. LT is a character, but aren't we all?? It is what it is.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    That's true
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    LOL, i find it funny how we just completely ignore the fact that Joey is a trasher that just tried to shit on a fellow member. Kind of foul bro...even if half of that crud was crud. But I can't say about LT. I'd have to be there to judge whether its fair or not. Lets just be glad, he's not trying to kill people is all
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I find the fact that I'm being ignored by a tuscl brother downright rude. On topic: I agree with VM, just don't do it. If there's even a small possibility that something like that can get back to you (someone in LT's position), it needs to be avoided.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I'm just not bringing myself to a lever to go back and forth. Estafador. Because with him ranting about a post that for one I said that it's sad how people get caught up in the life. I was not referencing saxwell at all. I never even know who the person is or anything. My thing is I want to create a dialog so we as a community can discuss. We all are a voice and we all have vast opinion. Someone says no voice is just a dead wood. Two why should I be refrain from posting articles from a site that with others posting article to have feedback, dude I'm too old to get into back and forth thing. I never say anything to degrade a person. To me I will put more topics on here. I will try to get the community involve to speak because everyone have knowledge as well as opinion. If staxwell feels sensitive about topics then you will be left behind while we all are pushing forward. Plus I didn't even know you posted that stuff anyway. Also if you review that topic there were disagreement with that theory.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion