tuscl

underwear experiment

Thursday, April 20, 2006 4:40 AM
Ok, I was curious about the underwear vs commando debate, so, in the name of science, I did my own experiment. Went to the club twice with underwear, and twice without. I will agree that there is an improvement in sensation without underwear, although it's pretty marginal. However, I did run across one issue that was not brought up in the previous debate. All you fellas that go commando, how do you deal with the zipper? This was a big issue during an especially vigorous lapdance. Not precisely a pleasant sensation.

6 comments

• Sorry, I should've specified. Whenever I go out, I usually where these soft "karate" pants. The fly is button, but not the one with the eyelet like you see on jeans, but the snap-on kind. The "outie" things are short enough that the dancer doesn't complain ... well, let me rephrase that -- no stripper has yet to complain about the buttons on my pants, so I assume they're OK. Try and get those.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I don't think you need to carry out an experiment to know that a lap dancer would veto the button fly idea.
  • How 'bout buttonflies?
  • ummyeah
    18 years ago
    Giveitayank: I thought about that, the only problem is gym shorts aren't part of my style at all. I understand that the strip club isn't a fashion show, but I've yet to go straight from my house to the club then back to the house. Therefore, I'd like to reasonably presentable and I'm not at all sure I could pull off gym shorts. I will definately do some thinking on this and try to find a way to fit them in, if for no other reason than they are really comfortable and it's summer time. someyoungguy: You may be on to something there. Only thing I would be scared of there is the post on the back of the button could be worse than the zipper, I don't know. My conclusion so far? Much, much more testing is in order. Ahhh, the things I do for science. :D
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    shorts or baggy pants are the way to go
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Go to a club commando wearing GYM shorts. Find a nasty and experienced stripper and buy the high priced dances. I think you will like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion