tuscl

Bad experience

Monday, September 24, 2012 8:57 PM
Have anyone had bad experience at a club before? Did it ever make you want to leave that club?

22 comments

• inno123
    12 years ago
    Of course. And the more clubs you go to the more specific your expectations are.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Yes. If it's really bad or a problem with the club, I might never return.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    did it ever make you want a return of your money with the bad service you had?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    A club return money? Shit I've had a hard time getting change.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Hahaha now that is really funny. LOL
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I have written letters to management describing bad experiences. Nothing changes.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    one club, which I don't like due to lack of preferences, was really good with the change. Hell, you pay the fee and they GIVE you change just so you have tipping money. Pretty cool when you think about it. Gotta make sure their bitches get fed real well.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    yes I've had a bad experience, yes I've wanted to leave, yes I have left, yes I've wanted my money back, yes I've asked for it.......... damn, I hate getting old..... what was the question again?.......
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    igloo the question is have you ever had a bad experience in a club before, and had it made you want to leave?
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Myself, I had mixed experience when I was in Las Vegas, I had a bad experience before but while I was in GA, it was pretty ok.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    If you club long enough, you will undoubtedly have a bad experience. Most clubs are just bad experiences waiting to happen; it's your job to anticipate the bad things and maneuver around them with agility. (Like politely telling the fugly not to sit next to you.) I would think that everybody who has been clubbing for 3 years or more has had a dancer who substantially over-counted the number of dances you just did. Usually, these "bad" things can be overcome without taking the club off your list. I quit going to Temptations in Kansas City for about six months in the early 2000's, because they had this asshole bouncer who was just a big stupid dick....I'm sorry, there is just no other description for him. The owner would fire him from the club, then make him his chauffeur, then within a few months he'd be back in the club harassing customers and dancers. This went on for years until he died of heart failure a couple of years ago. R.I.P. Jess, but you were a bad match for that club...any club.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    No, I've never had a bad experience in a strip club. I've never wanted to leave or wished I had my money back. Strippers and strip club owners are the most wonderful people in the world.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yeah. My strip club spending from last night: Cover: $0 Tips: $0 Lap Dances: $0 Drinks: $0 Time in club: 1 hour, 30 minutes
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have had bad experiences no I didn't leave until I knew it was already a bad experience
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah had a bad experience with a dancer a few months back. She was GREAT one night, went back the next and she acted crazy! Haven't been back to tht club since.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Estafador, The problem with getting change is getting change from a dancer. For example, most customers go to the clubs with $20 dollar bills. Now if LDs in the club are $20/LD, no problemo – but some clubs charge $25/LD (with $5 often going to the house) – in this scenario if you get two LDs, you owe the dancer $50, but often times one will have only $20s (and perhaps a handful of singles) and then good luck with the dancer giving you your $10 back if you give her 3 $20s for the $50 you owe her - she either will want the $10 as a tip or will say she does not have change hoping you’ll say never mind, or will say she needs to get change and will bring it to you and you may not see her again. In one particular SC that I go to sometimes, the LDs are $25 – so the first thing I’ll often do is change a couple of my $20s into $10s to avoid the uncomfortable change situation w/ the dancers.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, the time I was in a club back in the 90's and the dancer went and got management to toss me out. LOL, I stopped going there for a few months til I figure the dancer had moved on. Another time down in South Florida, against my better judgement, I let 3 hustler dancers talk me into a 4 some. I confirmed the details about pricing, several times before going into the VIP area with them, but of course after the dance, they insisted the price structure was different. I called an end to the dances, found management and discussed the problem. Eventually we came to an agreement, I stayed in the club til I found one of my ATF's there and she helped me forget the bitches. LMAO
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm having a bad experience now
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    See the problem is, people let this shit get away. Either one of two things happen. If I'm thinking logically (this is ALWAYS the case. No matter how needless the situation may be), I ask that bitch...err I mean hoe...er I mean stripper...yeah how much it is. She gives me the price, I usually expect $20 but if she says $25 she's gotta be better than my expectations (in looks)to go and waste 25 on a lapdance. If I sound cheap I'm sorry but I don't like overprcing for a three minute show and I don't like when I have to blow my VIP money to provide for a single dance. Or option two: I assume that the dance is 20 (or I just forget to get change), whether or not it is, if I don't have change, I'm gonna get antsy with that stripper and teller I expect my change in half an hour and make sure to get all the details about her. Intimidation works, but going to the manager for help should also work. I don't like being hustled....that was unnecessarily windy. But don't you just love my gentlemanly respect for exotic dancers and the way I talk about them so pleasantly ^_^
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    The worst experience I ever had was when a blonde dancer who probably was a Meth addict was giving me a dance and stuck her arm pit in my face. It smelled like the arm pit of a 300 lb. wrestler who hadn't bathed in a week. The strong was so bad I stopped the dance immediately, paid the dancer and said I suddenly didn't feel well. The smell stayed with me (like that old Seinfeld episode) for an hour until I had to leave and go home to take a shower.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Yes, I have had a bad experience. One night I arrived in town after a long flight. I had time to arrive @ the club after a quick shower and surprise my ATF. Well guess what? That bitch was in the VIP fucking one of her other regular PL's. The nerve of that whore. I left the club and went to another club. I was very pissed. And yes it made me want to leave that club forever. But everything was okay, because the next time I took her to the VIP for sex, she swore to me that my dick was much bigger than his and she loved me, not him. So you see, even a bad experience can turn out to be good.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    pablo, I'm shaking my head. You must be being facetious. Yup, have had many bad experiences over the years. Had a waitress who played this cool game of giving you your change back and pretending to set it on the table and then taking it right back as a "tip". Second time around I caught her at it. Had the crazy dancers that alleged I pinched them or touched them against the rules. Had the bouncers that said I had done something that they actually saw someone else do and they had mistaken me for them. Had a dncer who would take my hands and place them on her boobs, then take them off and push them down by my sides, then repeat that all through the dance. Had the drama and the craziness. There are even the wild inconsistencies of a girl you think is ATF material and then doesn't recognize you at all the next time you are in the club. The only thing I haven't seen yet is the in-club gun fight, and I hope to never see it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion