tuscl

House Fee PP SC?

I want to start dancing again but the clubs around my area are in bad neighborhoods. The club i was dancing before the rent was 25$ house 10$Dj 10$ bouncers and after evey private dance 5$ for the bouncer. But private dances were 40$ for 1 song topless....

I would take any other club suggestions a hour away from Augusta GA.

4 comments

• SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Try www.stripperweb.com for this kind of info and help.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think you answered your own question. The only clubs within an hour drive from Augusta GA, are in Columbia SC and there, the only clubs worth while are PP & HB. Tip outs will be better than what you were paying.
  • critic12345
    12 years ago
    Thank you guys :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I like a couple of the clubs in Greenville, SC but that is probably 2 hours away from Augusta.

I live about an hour away from Augusta but know of no strip clubs in the immediate counties. There is like a big void of strip clubs here. The local hospital services 250,000 people here but there is not a single strip club. I believe local religious fanatics and others chased away a Hooters restaurant that tried to open up here years ago.
    Now lots of guys here travel to either Greenville or Columbia to visit strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion