tuscl

Strippers who COMPLAIN about making ONE HUNDRED dollars in ONE night

Saturday, April 22, 2006 12:45 PM
There have been strippers at various strip clubs who have actually COMPLAINED about making ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (sometimes even MORE than that) in ONE NIGHT. WHY is that? Do these strippers have a DISTORTED view of the value of MONEY? Are these strippers SPOILED?

8 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about strippers who complain about making MORE than one hundred dollars AFTER payouts.
  • NewCuriousStripper
    18 years ago
    A hundred dollars made in one night dancing does not go very far.......you have to tip out the door guy, the dj, the makeup artist, the valet guy.....after all of that is said and done you go home with close to nothing...... Those sexy dresses and high slutty shoes that strippers wear.....they come with a big price tag. With every profession a person does they are expectant of a certain amount of money.....a laborer has a set and expected hourly rate......if it's 15 an hour and one day it goes to 8 an hour.....makes for a disappointed worker and not to mention he has set out to live off 15 an hour not 8. Same thing goes for dancing if you're use to making let's say 400 a night and then make 100 you're not going to be happy. Stippers also take a ton of abuse. In a week of my dancing experience there has been countless times of men that repeatdly try to cross the line. Or the aches and pains after being put in 6inch heels all night, having to dance all night, and the small fortune I have to spend just to be a stripper... the clothes and shoes, the maintance of waxing and nails, tip outs, make up and hair.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about this?
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    RL has shown his roots. His thread title implies that one hundred dollars should be considered a large amount of money to have as income for one night of work (otherwise, the verb "complain" wouldn't be newsworthy, because it would be reasonable to complain about it and therefore there'd be no reason to discuss strippers who do complain). For me, $100 in one night of work is a small income. I regularly make more than that in a given 8-hour workday; and if I work an evening job, such as tending bar or bar-backing, even at a place like a strip club, I would expect to gain much more than $100 or else the work would not be worth the effort. Perhaps RL's problem is, that he hasn't had enough real-world experience in the hard-knocks school of EARNING A LIVING and therefore the respect of his peers. He doesn't know how to convince others that he deserves to be valued; therefore he fails to sympathize with the efforts that others undergo in order to gain that value for themselves. BTW, RL, I have you on "ignore" so I won't see any replies you choose to post. :)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    RL a troll? hmmm, I bet RL never thought of that before. As far as strippers working goes, some do exercise to stay in shape and some do a number of strenous moves while doing their stage dances. Then their job sometimes sucks since it may involve talking to a number of obnoxious guys who either want them to piss off and don't say it politely or think of strippers as lowlife scum to be taken advantage of since they don't do any real work.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    How is it that they "work harder than the rest of the population"? Is it by being PAID for CONVERSATION?
  • Spewbie
    18 years ago
    I get the feeling that you're a troll RomanticLover. A girls shouldn't complain to a custy about anything. It's bad sales because it's a turn-off. On the other hand, just a hundred dollars for a 8 hour shift is not much money. Girls have many payouts, a stage fee, and are required to work known slow days for having the "privilege" of working busy days. They have no benefits, they pay taxes as if they are self-employed. Expenses for a girl to keep her body in peak condition, hairless , and tanned is pretty expensive. A hundred dollars is a pitiful take-home on a busy night for an attractive girl who is good at dancing (the sales part). You can't expect a girl to work naked in front of dozens of men for minimum wage. She could be sitting at any retail outlet and spend much less effort and expense doing so. You are unfairly expecting strippers to live to a lower standard of expectation when they work harder than the vast majority of the rest of the working population.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Why the complaints?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion