tuscl

A Case for Wearing Protection

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/ev…

The financial blows keep coming for boxing legend Evander Holyfield.

Celebrity news website TMZ reported, citing court documents, that the former heavyweight champion has been held in contempt of court in Georgia for failing to pay $563,900.91 in back child support.

The latest charge stems from an initial payment of more than $372,000 that Holyfield owed in support of his 18-year-old daughter, Emani. TMZ reported that, according to court documents, that amount increased to $563,900.91, and Holyfield was held in contempt and ordered by a judge to pay $2,950 per month to clear the debt. Holyfield made an initial $17,700 payment, TMZ reported, but the judge also ordered that a percentage of Holyfield's income be earmarked to pay down the debt.

According to a biography on Holyfield's website, the former boxing star made more than $230 million in the ring. But he's faced numerous financial difficulties since. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Holyfield recently foreclosed on his Fayette County mansion and has been sued for thousands of dollars in child-support cases in Georgia, Texas and California.

Holyfield has fought these cases, the AJC reported, claiming that his income has fallen off since his career ended.

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If you're done having kids, there's no reason not to get snipped. It's just a peace of mind thing for me (though it's one of the reasons my SB was open to barebacking), but *boy* does it really contribute to peace of mind. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Same thing happened to me George. Apparently, judging by how many kids they have, not many strippers are on the pill.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Darling Gwen, comes to mind, shadowcat. :) I am fortunate that for my lifetime of sex with only females, I have no children, although one unfortunate women attempted to make a case once. I quickly quashed her contemptible attempt, by drawing up a list of guys I knew she had sex with in our office building at the time. Evander is unfortunately typical of those on the hook for child support.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    For those of you who may not be familiar with how wasteful E. Holyfield was with his money, his recently forclosed home had well over 100 rooms. I think I read a quote from him years ago, in which he commentented that he had never even set foot in 50 of them. What a joke.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^^^ the same skills that made him a great fighter are probably the same skills that make him a terrible business man.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    We all know condom are only 85% affective. But still put it on. You don't want any thing that bleach or ajax can't get rid of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion