tuscl

slowest weekend of the month?

Just wondering if this is a somewhat national phenomena where the next to the last weekend of the month seems to be the slowest weekend as far as customers coming into a club and spending money. I know a number of people get paid at the end of the month or around the 15th and 30th so if the next to the last weekend falls around a non pay weekend, it makes sense to me. The club I was in was much less crowded than normal but I had more fun. I thought it was a bit funny when one dancer who was sitting on my lap said "it's dead in here." Then I said there a bunch more people coming in. Then she said a bit disappointed "yeah MORE FEMALES!" that is female customers. It was amateur night. There were about 6 or 7 girls in the contest which was much higher than normal. I enjoyed watching the contest and a dancer do a lap dance (supposed to be table dance) for a hot looking female customer sitting nearby.

So is your area full of regular working guys or is it always crowded?

3 comments

• DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I can't say the next to last weekend of the month is the slowest. I went to two different clubs last weekend and they both had their typical crowd.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    I don't know that you can really pinpoint it to certain times of the month being slow and other times being busy. There are not very many employers that pay once a month or on the 1st and the 15th anymore. Most seem to pay every other week or once a week.
    You can say that there are slow and busy times on a yearly basis. It seems to slow down in December when everyone is busy and spending for Christmas. And it seems to pick up in February when guys are starting to get thier tax refunds.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Well there may not be that many people posting on this site that have been paying attention to the crowd and the amount of money they seem to be spending. If you want a buyers market that dancers haven't seemed to notice yet after all this time, it's the weekend before the final payday weekend of the month in my opinion. I believe tourist towns may not experience this but I'm not sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion