tuscl

Hmm Very Concerning

When selecting a stripper that I'd like to spend an afternoon having fun, I always look for the why first. Thier seams to be 3 reasons why ladies get involved in this business; (1) - An unplanned baby, Drugs, gambling debt or likes to have stranger sex! Last week I met up with a very sexy 22 year old stripper, who had no problem agreeing to an OTC experience for the following morning after just one 3 for 50 lap specials.

So this girl shows up and we are talking tight smooth skin hard body who works out a lot. Of coursed she has all the skills, aditude and willingness to take ever which way for a 2 hour tour. I've never been with a womany who was into everything Sexual, she could not get enough.

But at the end of day as she got into her car, I noted a very unsual sight. She was wearing a very short pink sundress and as she spun into her seat I noted a string of shot depressions in her Left thigh muscle. They were aparent for a brief time and in a line. So my question is, this chick on drugs or is she taking fat and moving it to other are's.

Just wondering.

11 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Car wreck
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Drugs. The girls who do everything need the money and most of them need it for their drug habits.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    There are some genuine nymphos on the clubs, but IME it's kind of rare compared to injection drug users so that's what I'd put my money on. Are you AKA as potheadpl, btw? Might change the answer...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Also there are some who are both druggies and nymphos for the hedonistic double shot (all puns intended).
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I always check with their parole officer first.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

Just make sure your Hep A & B shots are up to date, you'll be fine...
  • lotsoffun201
    12 years ago
    Sounds like drugs to me.... Steer clear of that one. I did, at one time meet a genuine nympho. She couldn't get enough sex. Had the kid thing going on, but then again most do, not super attractive, maybe a solid 7, but she wanted anything and everything. She couldn't get enough. Her ONLY rule, other than safety for FS or Greek........ She gets off first. That I could deal with!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    You're fucking a stripper and you don't worry about possible drug use until *after* the deed is done? And you don't notice blemishes until *after* dressed?

Methinks you're doing it wrong.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I guess I'm not the most experienced of druggies, but is it really common for junkies to shoot up in their thighs in a straight line?

(I still say it's pin scars from a auto collision or other medical problem)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’m with DaddysGirl – I think most dancers get into the biz for the love of $$$ - men love sex – women love $$$/things.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Think guys. If it was primarily about money, then ever hot chick would be a stripper if she was that age, since there are few other jobs that pay that well for girls that age.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion