tuscl

Topless Kate

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Have not see the photos. And she's all prim abd proper.

But damn - she looks soooo fuck-a-ble

16 comments

• hard10
    12 years ago
    Google "French closer magazine" and check out the images section. They are long distance and blurry.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Very blurry.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    When will people learn... You will be photographed, they will get out.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Between this and Diana's death, I think France is pretty much off the royal's vacationing list.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    The photos have been taken down. Anyone know where to find them?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I would rather see her sister Pippa's ass. Kate is too boney for me.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    I dont want to sound too gay here but She doesnt look that good in those pictures, dont get me wrong I would totally fuck her if given the chance. I think William looks buff in them and that is where the hoopla should be.

ALSO think about it wouldn't it be better if people saw you all naked at your prime, and not when you are well the queens age. I dont get famous people who only are with being nude when they are older and no one wants to see them then.

I second farmarts comment
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Personally this makes my blood boil with fucking rage. French twats !
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ....she may be a bit skinny....but her face is very pretty. Classic beauty. Wills did very well for himself.

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    It looked to me like she had BA, MM, stripper titties, etc.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Ummm, londonguy, for decades before the phone hacking scandal your London tabloids were much more intrusive than this French magazine.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    She should go up a cup.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you squint when you jerk yourself off the photo is not blurry at all
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Shit, how the fuck can you even tell that's her? Those shots are so grainy, that girl could be my SB, if the tits were bigger. And "William" could be any 30 something, pasty white doofus off the street.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    "And "William" could be any 30 something, pasty white doofus off the street. "

LMAO
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    I partly agree farmerart. I hold most of the tabloid press over here in contempt as well. And also the Guardian newspaper as well. But that doesn't make it right though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion