tuscl

freebies in the club ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I was clubbing my ass of and meet this German girl that was 100% mane !!! We hit it off so good that at the end of her shift i was getting a free bare back blow job ful in mouth right in my car then later at the house I got to eat that tight little pussy then fill that box full of sum juicy juice

11 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    What did she look like after you sobered up?
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    ..or after you woke up.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Like shit lol
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    It was Heidi Klum looking for a new BFF
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I smell bull shit. :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice:

You should be a writer for "Penthouse Letters".

You always get beautiful girls, they all have tight pussies, fantastic bodies, and they all love to have sex with you.

You never fall in love, seldom use condoms, and never have any emotional or moral feelings for the sluts you use.

And like "Penthouse Letters", your fantasies contain nuggets of truth, but nobody reading them has ever had anything remotely like it happen to them.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks guys ???....lol.....I just need to club with some fellow members a few good times then the truth shall be known ; )
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Juicy, all I want to know is: what is "100% mane"?

Did she have horse hair, or what?
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    juice's sayin like it is - IMO.

If you had a normal - good - experience at a club - would you write about it? Something like -
    "I went to Landing Strip. Got nice dances. Music was ok. And the waitress was hot."
    Nothin the write home about.

I think - juice goes to clubs often (like me) - and write about only the memorable experiences (good or bad). Maybe 1 in 5 or even 1 in 10.
    But to the readers It feels - he's gittin lucky everytime.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Man I hammered away some tequila this one night years ago at this cantina over the border? I mean really out in the sticks, old west shit. Well come time to close, I square up at the bar, head out and here is this knockout señorita! I'm talking long brown legs, thick muscular ass, and when she whipped her long silk black hair back, holy jeeze I almost lost it!

Well despite not being able to communicate with her, I was able to take this sexy mammasita to bed. And it was amazing, especially in doggie, which really made her go! Only downside was she was loose, but hey a woman this fine had to be rode hard and put up wet many a time, right?

After a couple hours, I flat passed out. Pure bliss.

Next morning, I woke up and my angle was gone :(

Also I must have stolen someone's horse and rode it home. Crazy night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion