tuscl

funny observation

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 1:55 PM
I've noticed iny neck of the woods a hand full of dancers are dating semi pro wrestlers.....what about your neck of the woods ???

13 comments

• londonguy
    12 years ago
    Why would a girl date a wrestler, maybe they have some kind of hold on the girl?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    (groan....) :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised too. I thought 'roids shrunk your naughy bits.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    DaddysGirl- Nice to see you back! :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, in my neck of the woods dancers are dating losers....
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Here in Portland, most of the dancers I know are dating black guys. I have a feeling it's not just in Portland where this happens.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mass69 semi pro wrestlers are loosers lol.......lol......thanks for all the comments boys and gails......nice to see ya daddies
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    In my neck of the woods most dancers date guy that wear ed hardy/ tap out t shirts, roided our, have bad tribal tattoos and they drive a BMW or lifted trucks. I forgot to mention they say there 28 years old but really there probably 35 years old
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Lifted BMWs - hells yea - now there's a plan!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    semi-pro wrestler = amateur actor?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Its the same as a college brains chick dating a college basketball player. She's going for the ride so she can be shared the money with when he gets in the big leagues. So pathetic. Personally, in my neck of the concrete woods, strippers generally date big hot shot gentlemen.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hey love ; )
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Where's the money!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion