tuscl

so cal...la/oc/ie help

so next week on tuesday ive got a friend coming in from out of town and he wants to hit some clubs or just 1 good one. i always go to deja vu in industry on weekends, for a late afternoon to evening during the week is this going to still be what ive come to expect? any other clubs worth trying out or maybe 2-3 clubs to check out as well?

3 comments

• occurious
    12 years ago
    I mainly hit clubs in the OC, Ecstacy is my favorite but it's expensive if you get any dances. They're $60 for a nude bed dance. However if all you want to do is sit and relax and watch the dancers with pretty much zero pressure for anything then this is the place. The girls are usually 7+'s, they come around and ask if you want to dance but they are friendly and if you politely say no they just move on. There is no drink hustle, it really is a relaxed place.

Imperial in Anaheim is very relaxed too although every time I've been there they have had trouble having enough dancers not doing laps to keep the stage going.

I went to Deja Vu in COI for the first time a few weeks ago and I have to say wow, it's amazing how high the mileage is and the amount of girls to choose from.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    go to zbone.com and look thru the reviews.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Sure, same club. You don't want to be dragging him all over through LA traffic just to see more variety. If you do want to show him more clubs than just one I would throw in the Strip Joint in Pomona and Synn in COI that would not be far away. You could also include the SR in COI but it looks just like the SR from wherever they are coming from.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion