tuscl

What? Is it that time of the year again?

deogol
Michigan
Posts on RIL, studies about falling in love with strippers, posts asking how to know if a stripper loves you...

6 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Spring time = love season for normal people, but back to work/school = "love" season for PLs?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Yes, end of Summer is a great time. The days are still warm, but there is a touch of Fall in the air.

The good thing about Dancers, is that they are always in season for us PL's.

This reminds me of a story:

It was late summer, I had paid the college tuition, everything was caught up at work, and I needed to relax. My company had a 3-day seminar coming up in a city only 1 hour away, and I quickly signed up to go.

One evening, after the conference, I picked a local strip club rated fairly well on TUSCL. I walked in, and 30 minutes later I met one of the most beautiful (for me) dancers I had seen in a long time. Great personality, banging body, big tits, brown skin, black hair. We immediately hit it off and went to the VIP. Several hours later, I left the club very satisfied and wore-out from our session.

Needless to say, she became one of my AFT's.

Oh, for the days of Summer again.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Bring on the winter.....the hell with summer!

Moving the big iron up north is virtually impossible in summer when the muskeg is floating on the permafrost. Heli-lift is a possibility but hugely expensive. Can't beat those -20C (and much colder) days to get serious work done.

Bugs don't do too well in the winter either.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Wrong In love with a stripper season begins in November. We're still in the middle of recovering from herpes stripper gave us last season season.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

@deogel - yes, the Fibonacci sequence suggests we will have an uptrend until Valentine's Day, the natural peak of recurring PL-dom.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    It's too darn hot around here still. Bring on the 70's and low 80's and low humidity. I'll head to the beach. Then I'll prefer it to drop into the 60's. Only problem is all the cold blooded people here in the South crank up the heat and make me feel even hotter. They should leave the thermostats in the 60's to save energy and stop me from sweating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion