tuscl

Who makes the most entertaining/memorable threads on TUSCL?

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, September 2, 2012 2:39 PM
I'm on TUSCL a lot, and sometimes I get bored, so I look at the past discussions and articles of people who post regularly on TUSCL. I've got to say it's some entertaining stuff. My question is which member do you think overall consistently posts the most entertaining and memorable threads on TUSCL? For me overall it's hard to say. Maybe I'll get some ideas when you guys throw some names. I will say though Jack of Clubs' A year of being a regular series, and JacksonEsskay's Rate the Hottie series have been the most entertaining stuff I've seen on TUSCL. I've been on TUSCL a little over 3 years.

16 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    Interesting threads come from the most amazing sources but the comments are even more important than the topic initiating the thread. You would be hard-pressed to find anything better than Dick Johnson's various trips into insanity. I liked the stripper/financial advisor topic, but all of Dick's topics were hilarious. He had a quick retort to other guys' comments as well. Like: 'Why are all you guys getting dances from this stripper named ROB?' georgmicrodong has posted some eye-popping tales here, see the topic of a stripper's water bursting on stage among his collection of odd and weird SC experiences. For reviews, I think ralphy boy is the most stylish writer of SC reviews on tuscl. But for me, the all time best read on tuscl was Badd Jack's review featuring ratso, shamu, and assorted other delightful ladies and their exemplary entertainment skills.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I can tell you who it's not. It's not steve3003 LMAO! He's the biggest troll on here, and he still has no reviews.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I second that ranukam.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I enjoy reading Omega22 and GoVikings stuff (partly because they're around my age, I can relate to them more). The Dougster vs txtittyfan dispute is an all time classic. Do some research on that. I kind of posted this because Dougster said something to the effect that Steve229's and somebody else's (I'm forgetting the name) threads weren't memorable. I decided to flip it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO One!!! LMFAO
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Yeah i agree Fuck Steve 3003 he needs to start going to strip clubs then reviewing them
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ALP is definitely #1!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You didn't nominate yourself Mr Dougster? I didn't realize you were that modest.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'll go along with Farmerart on the Dick Johnson posts; I miss those. Running a close second in the "entertaining" category is the inability of Alucard, txtittyfan, et al, to shut the fuck up when Dougster starts spewing his inanities. LMAO!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    The most entertaining thing I've read on this site was Motorhead's Direct TV commercial take on the death of Rodney King. Fucking funny!
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I like reading most of the threads. Also I am glad for the advice I have been given on this website. By the way I posted a thread about how to finance strip clubs better while living on my own. An update on that is I have two roommates and can easily afford 150 to 200 dollars a visit, for two visits a month :)
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Alucard hands down is the most entertaining person on this website. This comments section has become pretty much useless for anything but flame wars in 2012, and I have never seen a retard throw pebbles at the big boys and then turn around, bend over and hold his asshole open like that guy.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    It's all entertaining. It is the variety that makes TUSCL what it is. If the discussions were limited to "advice" for a strip club it would be pretty lame.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat
  • yndy
    12 years ago
    Though they may not be the most entertaining/memorable, I look forward to Stiletto25's posts.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    My fucking bastard grand kids are rambling again. I'll take it as a sign of love for grand dad. Alucard and Dougster win hands down in the memorable department. Their fucking comments can be predicted even without reading them shit. Memorable fucking consistency.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion