Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Not for the faint of heart.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for goosegossage
goosegossage
•

Yuck, knocked up chicks in bikini's...

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Hey Guys, these were the same dancers who were sucking our cocks and giving BBFS in the VIP 8 months ago.

Profile picture for Revolution
Revolution
•

@Pablo lol

I've always liked pregnant women. After all, they can't get pregnant and we know they put out.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol I saw the words "pregnant-bikini-contest-" in the link & won't even open it now. Not my thang by a looooong shot.

Profile picture for smokeshopjoe
smokeshopjoe
•

Only in texas would this seem like a good idea.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I might have my own quirky little tastes, but preggies ain't one of them. Yuck is right

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

They did it bareback in VIP?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement