tuscl

Strip Clubs or Private Lap Dance Club

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Alright, so after being to both confidently (damn I'm far too young to be even having steady information about shit like this, let alone experiencing), I've realized that through thorough, thinking I'm starting to believe strip clubs are not as money worthy as, what I think their called "Private Lap Dance Clubs". If you don't know what a Private Lap dance club is, allow me to explain.

A private lap dance club is a venue where the prime focus is, well lap dances. Forgo the drinks, the chats and the sit arounds. When you go in, you pay $60 to a desk girl (who can also be a dancer, that's hot yo) toenter and a varied amount for the performance (or more depending on how generous you are towards the dancer herself). No need to buy a drink, because I doubt they'd allow it. In these private clubs, unlike paying 20 a song, I believe its more similar to the VIP section of a strip club where you drop your pants and show your boxers, sit down and enjoy the dance. Plus it's an undoubtable 30 minutes of tango.

I found these clubs much more private (through experience) than what I've read about strip clubs and their vip sections. There are no cameras, so its a no holds bar, all depending on how low can your dancer go. And they seem to be uncaring about what the dancer does behind closed doors (literally and figuratively). Both times I went to these "clubs" and got some serious head. The first time, I asked (though I realize its stupid and you'll realize why) and the second time the girl asked me. In any case, once you jizz (after she gives the BJ with a condom on) and she lets you clean up, the dance is over, even if you got 20 minutes left. So boys, unless that BJ is apart of FS, I wouldn't go the route.

I feel this is far better than going to a strip club. Although you can't get multiple dances for the accumelated amount of $100+ (I doubt the dancer's charging $20), don't most of you guys go to the strip to land yourselves in VIP which at the norm is $300 which I feel is far too steep for 50 minutes of one way touching and camera security. You can instead pay less than half that price (that's not including your entry fee at the strip, plus coat check and drinks and stage tips whoa) for straight up VIP experience with probably better results from probably more willing participants, forgo the smooth talker. If you didn't get the point of this discussion by now (I can understand, I did do a lot of rambling), the point I'm saying here is, that I believe the Private clubs are far better and cheaper than your average strip club. What do you guys think?

8 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    Sounds good, don't think these places are common so sort of a moot point.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Sounds good, don't think these places are common so sort of a moot point.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Whatever turns you on and produces a cum. LOL
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    who the hell cums in the strip club over a lap dance (unless she's just grinding too hard)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There are those that do. Search for the comments on the site.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Where are these clubs. I know of some in Portland and surrounding cities. Where else?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Private Lap Dance Club aka Brothel
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Well if you are in New York (most likely you're in NYC because you're bland and don't like to get out much), then one spot I know is in the Bronx called Seven. It's also located in Bayshore, NY. Here's a website

http://www.6316479777.com/home
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion