tuscl

I will start one!

deogol
Michigan
Lopaw: Am I gonna have to start a third thread questioning if dancers prefer us ladies over you nasty boys next? ;)

This is legitimate. There are a lot of strippers who are gay. There are a lot of strippers who are bi. There are a lot of strippers who are bi-curious. There are a lot of strippers who don't know what they are, other than permanently hanging out with guys who don't ask much of them other than making their vagina available.

Lets talk about male strippers - a bunch of guys walking around hanging their junk out with other guys. It doesn't take a whole lot of imagination to figure they are gay or bi! Sure there are some straight ones, but I bet they don't last very long.

I'm sorry for making it real man. But even for the straight gals, if they meet you in a strip club, you can pretty much forget about making them your girlfriend or wife. You might take them seriously - hey, I was very open minded in my youth - but face it, they see you as a guy (or gal) who needs to pay for sex, attention, or love. They are up there shaking their titties and butts at thousands - yes thousands - of guys - you don't think there are emotional barriers being put up? Shit that even *they* don't know about in their own heads.

Like I said, sorry for making it real. But she isn't going to have an interest in you until she is forty. She'll work until her early 30's. Then spend the next late 30's hating men like nothing else because she isn't getting the attention anymore (not to mention being burned out by thousands of a-holes trying to put a finger in her bottom). But guess what - when she is in the 40's - she will "move away from it all" and start over, leaving you behind in the dust.

I leave you now to post your rationalizations and "you don't know" posts.

6 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Why limit this to strippers? Men in general want pussy and treat women as sex objects. We're turning every woman in the world gay!

lopaw, I hope you have the courtesy to thank us.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Jackslash, speak for yourself as to behavior toward women.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    When guys stop givin her mula in the club is wen she starts hookin. These girls hv it ruff and age so fast. She will hook thru the club for a while and wen in her mid to upper 30's she will be on bckpage etc. I rarely see a strippr in her 30's move away from it all, unless she has a solid bckground.

"Left in the dust"? Don't think so. What I like about 20 yr olds is as I get older, 20 yr olds always stay the same age.

• lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol yeah thanks - but FWIW I'm probably just as guilty for treating women as sex objects at times just as some men do.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Huh? Spend late 30's hating men because shes not getting attention anymore? Some of the hottest women I see anywhere are late 30's and early 40's. They seem to get plenty of attention. Everyone looks ten years younger these days anyways, especially if they pay for it
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    deouol: go easy on them brandy. You beginning to sound like Dougster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion