tuscl

Parloring preferred but love the kitty wherever

Ive been a long time massage parlor hobbiest. Going way back to when it was widely available in Maryland. I remember driving home from an organization I belonged to after practice and there were the streetwalkers of town and the locall massage parlor. Well I sucked up my courage and nailed it to my sticking post and went in. Paid the door fee and didn't have a lot of extra bread so she but roses silk lotion on my member and relieved me. I asked about the other services and returned with enough for a half and half. Had a great screw and since then have seen mostly white massuses for decades sometimes a lot, sometimes years between visits. But strip clubs more rare. Been to the martins burg Wv ones nice and nude yum. Mitzi's in funks town has this gal with the best stand up artificial boobies ever, and in Baltimore leveled by he expanding Hippodrome, the play girl club with a VIP experience screwing a gal on the rug in front of the safe cuz the VIP room was being used. Oh fuck what a screw. Great memories none painful to remember at all.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion