tuscl

Strip clubs in NYC area with lot of asian girls?

bb12
California
Monday, August 13, 2012 2:46 PM
Are there any strip clubs in the New York City metro area with lots of asian dancers? I've been to Sin City in the Bronx and Lace in West Nyack, and there is a mix of latina girls, girls from Russia and other eastern european countries, and a few african-american and white girls. But I've never met an Asian dancer in a strip club in this area...

3 comments

• ThatOtherGuy
    12 years ago
    What's your definition of a "lot of asian girls"? If that means 10 or 15 or more Asian girls in one club, then I'm pretty sure that place doesn't exist in NYC. There are a lot of clubs in Queens, Manhattan, and even places in NJ that have some Asian girls, but not "a lot" of Asian girls. Not sure if you care or not but there are plenty of girls in NYC clubs who look Asian but who are actually from Russia or Eastern Europe. If you want lots of Asian dancers in one club, then you have a better chance in California, Florida, & Las Vegas.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    You will occasionally find an Asian dancer in a NYC club, but there is no club that I know that has "a lot" of Asian girls.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've never seen a club in this country that I thought had "a lot" of asian women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion