tuscl

how many stripprs hv u fckd?

Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:11 AM
Sum twat was gvg me shat cuz I poked ovr a hundred strippr bitches. Wat i didnt mention is that was ovr the past 3-4 yrs and easily trow in another hundred bjs and hjs. I kno this is not unusual. How many scors hv u had?

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    60 for the juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Took me like ten years or so
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Only one strong and true atf tho
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Fuck Vanna and buy some vowels and repost
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mo head lol man good one
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Bustanut: What language are you speaking? I cnat unerdsantd yuor saepch or yuor witrting. I dnot bleeive you fcuekd one hdnuerd srtpipers. I say blulhsit.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    How the fuck should I know? You think I'm keeping notches on my belt or something? What the fuck kind of stupid ass question is this? Oh, wait...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well you can bet that whack job psycho Payer11 has a spreadsheet for this. He'll know the exact number, how times he had sex with them, average cost, total cost, total cost adjusted for inflation, number of times before any given date and number of times after. (He's just a but obsessive and creepy that way.)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    According to my ex wife, about 1,000 and they all worked at Columbia Platinum Plus. Lets talk about ignorant reviews.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    OK, Dougster, as mind-numbingly repetitive and boring as most of your comments have become, *that* one is fucking funny as shit.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    “*that* one is fucking funny as shit.” Have to agree. Doug hit a homerun.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Don't become a softy, microdong.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @steve3003: Sorry man. My SB really wore me out yesterday; guess I'm still a little buzzed...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    $100
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Is it just me or does the way bustanutz write, was the same way juicebox wrote a month or 2 ago???
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    He does make me thank of myself about a year ago......lol
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    How can anyone even read what OP wrote, let alone comment on it?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto: Well, in my case, it's because I've been known to spend time in clubs where the clientele actually talks like that. It ain't hard once you get used to it. Yes, I know, it's pathetic. :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    He must work for the President as he is stupid and a liar.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    75+45+80, or something like that.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Maybe Dougster can give him spelling lessons. LOL
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "how many stripprs hv u fckd?" I've lost track. I can't remember how many I fucked in the last 24 months, nevermind historically.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Head hurts from reading fucked up post. Brain scrambled from trying to process. Can't remember answer to question.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion