tuscl

monthly budget?

Friday, August 10, 2012 12:44 PM
It will be interesting to see how much everyone spends per month strip clubbing. Please be honest in your answers. I've tried to watch my pocketbook as this can be an expensive hobby. I used to spend around $500 per month but has since reduced my visits and now spend around $200 or so per month total. I know some of you regulars spend so much more on drinks and dances.

31 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I can live on 1/3rd of my retirement income. Another 1/3rd goes to strip clubbing. The rest into savings.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I dont know someones budget but I can give an honest estimate as to how much my regulars spend on me and how much a non regular will spend in one sitting. A non regular who I've never seen before and has been sitting around the club awhile will usually spend at least $100. There arefor a few that only spendthe $60 bevause they are budgeting for otherthe girls. I usually have time for 3-5 of these customers per shift and I will go out in the crowd and ask for dances. The other part of my shift is scheduled around regulars. I usually have time for only one per shift as they like alot of attention. My regulars usually spend a minimum of $300. They are at the club weekly. I have two customers that spend $1000 on a weekly basis and one who spends $1200. They have followed me around to numerous clubs and we can stand to be in eachothers presence for an extended period of time. They are not the normal customer. Normal customers dont spend $1000 a week on one girl and shouldn't unless they are rich. So on any day of my work week I'll make between $600 and $1500. Then I tip out and pay fees to the club.
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    I can't match the totals of Stilleto's customers (I wish!) but, here is a breif listing of some of mine: I have a customer who I share with two other dancers. He spends $450 per week between the three of us, so approximately $1800 per month. He's not rich, just unhappy at home. I have another who spends $800 per month, he's not rich either. Then, there is the guy who owns multiple waterfront properties, and has no wife or kids to account to. He's old and LOADED but I guess he wants to take it with him. He spends $60 bi-weekly, so $120 per month. He recently got miffed with me for declining his nice Motel 6 offer. It'll be interesting to see what others have to say.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Not that I recommend it, but I don’t have a budget – I can somewhat get away w/ it since I am unmarried and do not have kids. On avg. I spend at least what the OP used to spend ($500/mo). But there are certainly months where I go over that – and some months where I binge and will spend $2000 (but not my norm). I don’t set a budget for my SCing – I kind of know what my limits are, and when I go over it, I try to cut back by not going to the SCs as much. I don’t let a budget dictate my fun – when I SC, I like to have a good time and I’ll adjust my finances after the fact.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "I used to spend around $500 per month but has since reduced my visits and now spend around $200 or so per month total" So what are you wasting that $300/month on now?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The amount I spend per month at a strip club ican be calculated with the simple formula : e=mc^2 Where e=entertainment dollars spent m=my monthly income c=caliente factor (Spanish for horny)
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I would say my average is about 200-250 a month. As for the somewhat negative comments about the guy with the waterfront properties; one reason he probably has them is BECAUSE he doesn't blow a lot at strip clubs. Just an observation.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I spend about $150 per month. I only makes two visits per month. I've got a fav that I've known for about a month or so, and usually my lap dance money goes to her.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    snowtime: I think your are right! :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Depends how busy work and other things are and if I have plenty of whores in rotation for OTC or if I need to scout for new ones. All that being said, $1,000-$2,000 per month.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    IDK, I lost count after 500...........
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I go to my favorite club now every other month. If my ATF isn't available ill spend 250 dollars but when my ATF is available it goes up yo 600 dollars 2/3 goes to my ATF. I do come home with some cash around 50 to 100 bucks. When I don't go to my favorite club ill usually waste 120 to 250 dollars. Its way better then last year when I was spending close to 600 dollars monthly now its like 178.47 on average the past 8 months lol.
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    Snowtime, you're right, it was somewhat negative regarding the rich guy spending $120 per month. I guess I'm still put off by his expecting me to go to a hotel with him. (It was recent). Normally, I wouldn't feel slighted toward someone spending any amount of money on me. Anyway, I tried to give an honest answer and describe the general financial situation of the individual. (FWIW)
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    Since I opened the door, I should probably explain that the customer was mad at me for declining the hotel invitation and thus my bad attitude. I should have kept that part out of the discussion and I apologize to anyone I've offended.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I spend $4000 to $5000 a month, which includes my OTC activities. Chanel, I would take you to a nicer place than Motel 6.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    DAMN jackslash, clubbing with you would be tons of fun, I need to make a trip to Detroit lol.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    jackslash's ATF must be jackie121.
  • MidWTraveler
    12 years ago
    I go three to four times a month. Hard to spend less than a "C" note. Usually $200-$300. So lets say $800/ month
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "I spend $4000 to $5000 a month" Paging Cpt. Ahab...white whale sighted off the port bow... Seriously, how is it even possible to spend that much?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    It's just a grand a week or so. Two five hundred dollar a week visits is all it would take. Easily doable.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    i save £300-500/month, then change to dollars at 1.55 rate and splurge the lot in one single week on a clubbing 'holiday'. i do 3 trips a year to niagara falls plus a couple of weekends in europe, mainly amsterdam. i make around $2000-2500 last a full week (six days anyway) of clubbing in canada with an afternoon visit and night visit too, spending $300-450/day approx. i'm strict with the the budget each day so never get carried away. it's easily enough to have a fine time, if your know what you are doing.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I probably spend less than $200 per month at clubs now. When my current "relationship" ends, I'll likely go back to spending $5-1000 per month. I'm not in any big hurry, though.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    p.s. the above includes drinks ! prob a 1/3 of my daily stash goes on boozin' ... am there to party after all !!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Chanel: Don't apologize too much. Yeah, the guy has a right to be stingy, but if he really did get irritated with you for turning his "invitation" down, he deserves *some* disrespect, Christ, if I got mad at every girl who ever turned down a hotel romp, I'd never be anything *but* mad.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    My monthly budget is a number between 1 and 1000
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I usally spend around 250 to 300 per month for the past year or so. Before that when I was in college, and only having money from my summer job and student job, it was around 150 per month.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I usually go about twice a month and spend about $200 each time. a few years back when i was making a little more money I used to spend about $400 a week.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I don't spend much money these days at strip clubs buying dances. It is probably 5% of my Hobbyist Budget. I am currently rotating two gals at $120-$135 per motel session. POP at club where I am VIP is $200-$300 itc and the quality can vary (girls performance). I spend 10% of the income from my job in Financial and the money from my online business on girls. One girl I have been seeing around 4 years several times a month and my contributions pay her mortgage. I had met her at the club. On a non sex visit to a sc I will spend 40-100 on dances,etc. This is rare bc I know that money can buy pussy where I can have it all....
  • LoveTheLadies
    12 years ago
    Since my ATF moved a few years ago I cut back to between $150-$200 a month. A few years ago when my ATF danced it was $500-$600 a month with almost all of that spent on her. $500-$600 was really pushing it so even if my ATF was still around I would of had to cut back by now.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Way more then I'd like to admit..its in the low thousand's per month probably. A figure i have been slowly trying to reduce.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I started to write down the amount, but got physically nauseous and had to stop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion