tuscl

Anyone ever have very hot looking girls ring your doorbell on occasion?

I think it was an honest mistake since she said she was looking for a female friend who had a house like the one I was in. The name didn't ring a bell and then she left. I was wondering at first what she wanted or if she was selling something. Of course she looked a lot better than almost every single sales girl I've seen. Do you guys try pick up lines in such a snap moment?

This probably isn't the best place to ask but it's a nice thought thinking about what you would do if a very hot girl rings your doorbell asking if her friend lives where your house is at. I remember a long time ago one hot college girl in a mini-skirt was trying to sell me some magazine subscriptions for her to get a trip. I wasn't interested in the magazine subscriptions but she sure looked good. I may have to learn who all my neighbors are. :)

2 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    Apparently I am irritating the resident troll. :)

I must be on a lucky streak. :)
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Does this post have anything to do with strippers (this is a board to discuss strippers, in case you hadn't clued in yet). Does your post have anything to do with ANYTHING for that matter? Or do you just feeling like bragging that a hot girl showed up at your door?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion