tuscl

In my day, we ate milk and cookies after school

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
They're starting young now days.

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=15…

He failed to mention what grade he was in. He has advanced past "See Dick run." and "See Jane pet Puff".

...barely though

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I read that review too. The guy is a newbie, for sure. In time, the reviews will improve.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "She grind her boobs on my penis."

Sends shivers up and down my spine. :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago

"Is our children learning?"
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    See Jane strip. Strip, Jane, strip.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    In my day there were no strip clubs. We had to read National Geographic to see any tits. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, shadowcat. All those black native African women. Those were the days, my friend !!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    We used to go to the clubs in Indy next to the army post to watch the 18yo kids see their first boobies (late 70's). (They left the young ones in with Military ID's but would not let them drink) It was almost as much fun as watching the girls. In those days the girls on stage would give you a DFK at the rail if you tipped them $1 or 2. After that you should have listened to those boys talk about how "she realy likes me.... etc." Kids today are way more mundane. But this kid sounds like does not get out much.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    My guess is that he is from another country which explains the poor english and is in college or a senior in highschool. No way he could get in if he was under 18.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Omega,

"...poor english..."? Compared to some I see post that were "educated" in our public schools, that guy is a F%$#ing Einstein!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion