tuscl

Have you seen 250 customers in a strip club

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:36 AM
I went to feugo, hyattsville in maryland last saturday. As soon as I entered Jackson street I see 30 cars min parked on both sides and all the lots are full. I drove all the way to the end and there I see paid parking on the right. Paid $10 and parked at the end of parking lot. Very few lots left. It was 11:30 pm. Kepty cell phone in the car and paid the $20 cover. Security checks you for cellphone before you pay cover. When I entered inside I felt as if I was in regular dance club. Full of people no space to move or stand . I see 75% latin and Mexican customers . Dancers mostly Latin and Mexican couple are black. There may be more than 250 customers. On the wall there are wooden chairs where one can have $10 lap dances with touching allowed. Two hot tall Latinas did not allows to touch their brasts. After that I didn't even try to look at them. One girl didnt even give me full friction dance. But they allowed to touch their asea. I saw only tall cute& hot white girl giving lap dance. I decided not to miss her. The guy had 3 dances and when I was about to ask her she went to some other guy and started dancing. I just went to her and told her I want dance. She told me after him. I waited for 3 songs. Then finally I started having lap dance with her. Oh boy her bubble butt was so good. I had 7 dances paid $70 and $20 in tips. She went to the guy standing next to me . She was triple booked that night. Can't guess how much she makes per day.Her name is Barbie On the stage two or three dancers perform nude same time. I saw min 150 dollar bills on stage for 3 songs. Those guys going crazy and dropping dollars like anything. And the girls performing are not even pretty or hot. Have you seen a club like this ??

16 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Is this a question or a review?
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Sorry, I mixed up question & review. Mainly the thread is for question. I was also thinking to post review.Did it in same place.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't think that there are 250 people but by 4PM everyday there are no parking spaces and it is standing romm only at Follies in Atlanta. Also during the anual Anniversary and Christmas parties at Platinum Plus in Columbia SC(Fee buffet & booze)they are packed in like sardines in a can. I am sure that a visit by the fire marshal would result in a fine.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I've never seen that many customers in any club I've been to. I purposely avoided Fuego on Friday and Saturday night because I heard it gets ridiculously packed. I went on a Thursday night and loved it. I guess the reason I liked that club so much is because they have $10 dances and it's packed with latina's, which are my favorite. :) shadowcat- Although you've probably been to a lot more clubs than I have, I think it's safe to assume that Follies is a rare club. I've never been to ANY club during the DAY that was packed. But I guess it's because of the $10, 2 way contact dances? Is that it?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Are we counting delusional schzophrenics?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    GoVikings - It's either that or the free buffet that starts at 4PM every day. :)
  • TxVegas
    12 years ago
    You can easily have that many at Tootsie's in Miami. It used to be a big box store.
  • TxVegas
    12 years ago
    You can easily have that many at Tootsie's in Miami. It used to be a big box store.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    And you have a problem with dancers not allowing you to touch their tits? Thanks for letting us know the kind of customer you are.
  • ragelikeapanda
    12 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino Vegas on a weekend night easily has over 250 people.
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Jayjay , if it is two way contact dance, then it should be. I like to touch them during dancing.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    During the [view link] era (like ten plus years ago) in Silicon Valley, the Kit Kat Club was filled with standing room only crowds - easily 200+ people in there. (I hear it is not quite like that anymore - or even under that name these days.)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    There are probably between 200 to 500 people in Platinum Plus clubs when they are crowded. The Masters probably had over 300 people when it was packed. I'm trying to estimate based on density of people and space based on observing several thousand people at various gatherings when I went to a college with over 25,000 people. My college theatre could seat over 400 and I believe they could all fit in the club in Greenville. I do not like standing room only crowds.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've seen it in Vegas, had I not been with a group I would have left.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've seen it in Pittsburgh in two of the clubs.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    There had to be at least 300 people in the Lumber Yard in Des Moines the first time I went there about 10 years ago. Absolutely nowhere to park in their lot and people were parking in the street (a busy street with truck traffic, being it's in an industrial park). I've been back there on weekends since and it's never that crowded whenever I've gone. The Playhouse south of Council Bluffs, Iowa could easily have 300 people there on some weekend nights, not that it's worth going there, other than the fact it's the closest club to where I live.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion