tuscl

Rhode Island Dolls

Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:20 AM
Going to hit Caddy on Tuesday evening but thinking of RI Dolls Thursday, early afternoon. Never been to any Providence club, so hope I have two good ones. Posted earlier about Caddy. Any advice on dancers to watch for on a Thursday afternoon? Looks like Dolls is pretty classy. I want either 15 or 30 minute private dance with hot dancer who will allow full two way contact. No FS, but hard contact by her is high on list. Any recommendations? Jamie is the only one I've heard about so far but not sure how she is in private room / dance. Thanks!

9 comments

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Rhode Island strip clubs suck. They are low mileage and tightly controlled. Go to Mass. instead - they all get fully nude there AND can still serve alcohol. Good luck!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Vman, listen to Rick, he knows his stuff....
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    ?? Rick's got it opposite. Mass is fully nude and you can drink, but little to no contact. RI is where it's at. The full package. Know nothing about RI Dolls though.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Vman, with all due respect to Ghosty, compare our review and club counts and I think you'll see a large disparity there. Also, if you go through my clubs reviewed, you will notice that I've reviewed almost every club in Providence as well the great clubs in downtown Boston. I'll let you decide where to get your info. from, but I am trying hard to help you out here and I'd hate to see you waste your time in tourist traps like Caddy. Heck, if I were you, I'd just skip Providence altogether and head right up to the high-end clubs in downtown Boston. The girls at Centerfold or the Glass Slipper would definitely treat you right. But if you absolutely must club in Providence, then the only two clubs I can recommend, in good conscience, are the Satin Doll (I think this is what you meant in the title) and the Foxy Lady. In my humble opinion, the other places are not worth your time and will just rip you off. Now if you posted your own club review on tuscl, thereby earning VIP status, you could read up on what other reviewers had to say. In the meantime, however, this information should help you in your quest. Good luck!
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Utterly bizarre, and I'm quite sure that Maddog (who also clubs in Providence) misread your post. For a guy looking for "extras"... to call Caddy a tourist trap and recommend Satin Doll or Foxy...well, what can I say...unless Rick is just having a bit of fun with no review count...
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    OTOH, what do I know? Listen to Rick, I'm sure he'd never steer you wrong...
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Uh, Rick has never steered *me* wrong!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Ghosty, in my experience, caddy is a ripoff joint. The girls will promise the moon in a private room, but when you get them back there and they close that curtain, they proceed to point up to the camera. And Desire is even worse, where they tell you that their rooms have actual doors, but, once again, one learns only too late about the very prominent cameras with the red lights lit. A complete and utter waste of good money. Vman, one other piece of advice if I may. If you are looking for some real eye candy, then Cheaters is definitely worth a stop. It may not be as much "fun" as Satin Doll or Foxy Lady, but the gals will really knock your socks off. I sometimes like to get my night started with some hotties at Cheaters and then roll over to the Satin Doll for my 'nightcap." ;) In any event, good luck! ye ol' camera I think that you've got Caddy confused with someplace else. It is a horrible place full of ROBs. They will tell you all about the private rooms with curtains in the front, and promise you the moon when they do, but then they run the ol' "there is a camera"
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    oops - I posted too fast without proper editing, but you get the point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion