tuscl

Found a 2010 list online of shared tuscl passwords

While typing in this web site into google I saw several other searches and one contained common 2010 shared passwords. The most common password shared by 269 accounts you could guess and get right. Several other passwords you could get right by guessing too.

Do you use an ordinary word for your password?

Have you changed it since 2010?

If not it's probably online on a shared list.

I guess all the email addresses were possibly hacked and posted as well. in 2010.

Hopefully Founder doesn't mind me posting this.

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The first link I clicked on for a file of email addresses did not work so hopefully that has all been removed.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I remember this being announced a few years ago.

Hopefully most have the same thing set up as I. Unique password to the site. Unique mail box associated with the site (with a separate password). I share the "deogol" user name on both this site and the pink site, but no place else.

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    The email addresses are posted too, or were a couple months age when I first heard about this. My password is a generated random string used only for this site.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I also have a unique password. I didn't realize email addresses were available as recent as two months ago.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I saw them a couple months ago, but they were a couple years old at the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion