tuscl

She's dating him because of his huge....um, biceps

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Friday, July 20, 2012 9:23 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger, soon to divorced, was seen in arestaurant with a 25 year old hottie. (eye witnesses report her to be a 7). When Arnold, who will be 65 next week, gets up to go to the bathroom twice during the night, does he say to her, "I'll be back" Does the 40 year age difference make him a child "Predator"? Does he refer to his wiener as "Junior"? Does he like to bury his face in her "Twins"? When on a date with her, does he go "Commando"? At 65, I bet he doesn't have "Total Recall"

9 comments

• vivi24
    12 years ago
    Does Motorhead who is probably somewhere in his fiftys and ogles 20 sumthings in strip clubs know the definition of hypocrite? If Arnold and his friend are happy why should it matter to you?
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Does vivi24 know the definition of "tongue-in-cheek"?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Does the 40 year age difference make him a child "Predator"? No. In my book it makes him "The Last Action Hero."
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Thank you Steve. Sheesh. My (poor) attempt at humor apparently missed the mark with vivi34. "Attention class" (in my Kindergarten Cop voice): From now on, all discussions on here must be serous. I mean it!"
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Dang, some discussions get a little too serious, but I liked your tongue-in-cheek thread, motorhead. GO ARNIE !!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    He's just being a "Kindergarten Cop".
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    If her name is Sarah, does that bring out the "Terminator" in him?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't think his biceps are the attraction. Nothing wrong IMO with May - December relationships. You "get it" where you can "find it"! LOL
  • RickWood
    12 years ago
    When caught with the 25 year old blonde does he tell "True Lies"? If he rocks her world a third time that night is it "The Last Stand"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion