tuscl

I would like to begin traveling & dancing in Fresno,Mobile & Fortworth

Hey I have came across this site in my research that I have been inquiring on being a dancer. I have previously never stripped and though I don't have a interest in having a career as a dancer, I know I can do it to make the fast money . I live in California and plan to travel to cities that will allow me to dance in their business for a few days. I would like feedback from people that dance, own a strip club, and has knowledge of strip clubs in Fresno, CA, Mobile, AL and Fort Worth, TX. If that is yourself please message me or comment.

13 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Why Fort Worth? In the DFW area I'd recomend the Rick's clubs in FtW or Buck's. In Dallas, Baby Dolls or if you're looking at nude dancing PT's Platinum or The Clubhouse.

Also checkout stripperweb. There's more dancers over there.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Fresno? Mobile? You are kidding, aren't you?
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Yeah alot of strippers said they had no interest in a career as a dancer and that they wanted to make fast money...and they're still doing it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    PM Stiletto25, she can be of help to you.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, if you're going to be a stripper, you should start practicing and post some nakey pictures for us to perv over. We don't need to see your face in 'em, just some boobies and kitty.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Well, if you're going to be a stripper, you should start practicing and post some nakey pictures for us to perv over"

Doing this for gmd & others will NOT help you Prissy.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Doing this for gmd & others will NOT help you Prissy."

Of *course* it will! Not only will it get you accustomed to posing naked, we can sing your praises to those of our brethren who are on the fence about going to see you!

Pay no attention to prunish, prudish fuddy-duddies who think that if you're not doing it their way, you're doing it wrong. 'Sides, he prolly only wants you for himself. Oh wait, you're not a redhead, so you're of no interest to him.

At least I *admit* that I'm just a creepy old pervert who doesn't mind paying women half his age to take their clothes off, and more, for my entertainment without trying to pretend there's something noble about it.

:)
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago

Boys ! Boys ! We must uphold the honor of being a TUSCL member and be nice !! LOL !!!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    " I have previously never stripped...I know I can do it to make the fast money"

You may have a false impression of how much you can make, and how quickly, especially for someone just starting out, and considering the cities you named (not exactly strip club hot-spots). You know that you'll almost certainly have to pay the club a nightly "stage fee" to dance there, right? And that the club will likely get a cut of your dances? You'll definitely be splitting the VIPs with the club. Plus there may be other "tip-outs" at the end of your shift to the DJ, bouncers, etc.

As suggested by others already, you really need to get the advice of some dancers (i.e. someone who might actually knows what they're talking about).

• JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    Fresno ? Mobile ? Did you lose a bet or were they your third and fourth choices behind Mogadishu and Podunk ?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Oh I get the connection. You're a baseball groupie and you're following the minor league circuit.

The Mobile BayBears
    The Fresno Grizzlies
    The Fort Worth Cats

Don't forget to visit us in the Midwest.

We have the Lansing Lugnuts
    The Toledo Mud Hens
    and The Kane County Cougers
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Unless you have really big boobs, and you like to give guys hand jobs, traveling form city to city is not the best way to make big, fast money. Find a good club, and cultivate "regular" customers who come back time and again to get dances from you. The big boobs and handy's are always a good idea with regulars:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    As another suggested, you should post your comment/question on “stripperweb.com” – it’s like this site, but it’s made up of dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion