tuscl

Really You DiDn't

Friday, July 13, 2012 1:08 PM
I'm getting a little tired of the typical club review where the reviewer says "extra's are avalible/offered, but I did not partake. (Really) Then how do you know the extra's were not just a marketing ploy to get you in the CR with the said dancer. You don't have to say the dancer name, just say what really happened. Like "I was at a Florida club last week, girl sat down next to me and said lets go upstairs for $250 plus $50 tip out, 1/2 hour no holes barred. Well then once we got in thier it turned into, the attendant standing right outside the room. (Nothing was going to happen except me paying her $250.) it was all BS to get the $250. Now if a newby reads the review they know the truth about club.

9 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I'm getting a little tired of the typical club review where the reviewer says "extra's are avalible/offered, but I did not partake. (Really) Then how do you know the extra's were not just a marketing ploy to get you in the CR with the said dancer. " Good point. Any further reviews I may make, I'll try to remember to do this. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Uh, I believe the *default* assumption is "I did not partake", right? After, nothing like what you suggest actually *happens* in a strip club, right?
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    If a dancer offered extras, and the customer declined, and the customer writes a review and says he was offered extras but he declined... what's wrong with that? If a dancer offered, and the customer accepted, and the dancer didn't deliver, that's a different (ROB) story and should be told.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    My balls are soo fuckin blue right now !
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Dude – have you not ever been propositioned in your entire life w/o having asked – especially in a sexual environment like a SC full of naked women? If a dancer that does extras sees you spending a couple of hundred on LDs; it is safe to assume that she might think you have the “extra” cash to spend on extras and that you might be interested. Just like they ask if you are interested in LDs, CR, etc., they’ll also ask, usually after getting to know you a bit, if you’d be interested in extras.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I prefer reviews that reflect things that actually happened. Gossip and heresay didn't happen, and might not.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I considered fucking Kim Kardashian and Miley Cirus in a scorching hot three-some
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    I'm with Earl here, as long as its clearly stated I don't see the problem. While I can't say I've never availed myself of "extra" services from strippers - I'm not an "extras guy" and generally decline. If I can discern from my visit(s) to an establishment that the services commonly sought after are offered with reasonable certainty I like to include that detail in my review. The fact that I'm not partaking doesn't in my opinion preclude me from knowing which venues provide easy access to them and which don't. Bottom line, I know what's available at the clubs I frequent with a high level of certainty; why shouldn't readers of my reviews get that information? Its the same idea as me saying "there is a $10 cover after 8, but I didn't pay one as it was only 7."
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Agree with Dolfan. You don't have to partake to know what's going on. Used condoms on the floor are an obvious sign and actually seeing others partaking, but maybe one wants to be more tasteful in their review. Recently I was in LD room and stripper pointed out a guy that only got LD from girls that will let him lick their assholes (and he was). How should I put that in the review? Should I be tasteful and write, "extras available YMMV" or be explicit and write what I saw?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion