tuscl

los angeles area spearmint rhino

very beautiful girls, been there once and couldnt decide which asian to go with but had a chance to chit chat with the ones that were working ... ive met diamond, honey, megan, and lucy. most of these girls are friendly and tested some out and turned out to be a bad experience.. megan is very fun and hyper, diamond is very mature and has good conversation, honey is a sweet and fun girl, lucy was barely out. the latinas and whites were also very beautiful, and the girls look very exotic .. can someone fill me in on girl summaries ?

3 comments

• lopaw
    12 years ago
    The only SR I've been to here in LA was the topless one in Torrance, and it sucked ass BAD. I'll never go back there. I'm assuming that you're talking about the club on Olympic. When I'm in that area I'll go straight to Sam's Hof Brau.
  • Simbabwe
    12 years ago
    i went to the one in city of industry, off of valley and hacienda, i heard thats the best spearmint rhino out in la !! you should give it a try, they have a lot of dance options as well .. 20 topless, 40 nude, 160 4 song private vip, on tuesdays its a 3 song vip for 120, and 200 private room for 15, 400 for 30 minutes. def a bang for the buck , check it out im sure u wont be disapointed .. the weekdays on tues and wed night are good, the weekends get too packed and girls wont have time to talk
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "couldnt decide which asian to go with"

ah, if only we had this problem, eh Clubber?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion