tuscl

Meet the Parents

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
My ATF's parents had a 4th of July BBQ, and she invited me to come. Her boyfriend was out of town, and so she wanted me to be her date. I was apprehensive. I'm older than her mom and dad, and I was afraid they would ask some uncomfortable questions like "Where did you meet Christie?" or "Why is an old guy like you hanging around our beautiful young daughter?" I had visions of Ben Stiller being interrogated by Robert De Niro.

But it went amazingly well. Her parents were friendly and cordial. I suppose that after 10 years they are resigned to their daughter being a stripper. And compared to her ex-husband and her boyfriends, I probably don't look too bad.

Has anybody else met a dancer's parents and how did it go?

15 comments

• igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I have met many parents, siblings, kids, etc over the years. Only some knew the truth about where & how we met. Those had no problems with it. The ones that we avoided telling would have caused problems. A current girl I am very close to is totally avoiding having me meet her Dad. He is about my age but really doesn't like her lifestyle and therefore wouldn't like me or how we met.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes I met the mother of my Ex-ATF from 2011. It was at the mother's house. My ATF at the time, was retrieving some stuff from her mother's basement. I had a very pleasant talk with the mother. [Who knows her daughter is a Dancer] She didn't ask if I met her daughter in a Club, but I assume she figured that! LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yes. I met a former ATF's mom. She is exactly my age. She invited me out for a drink and a movie. I let it drop after that. I had more interest in a paid relationship with the daughter than a free one with the mom
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I met gridget's mother in the parking lot of the club once when she was picking her up. No big deal.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Wow! that's different. I have never met the parents of any stripper I dealt with. Allthough as needy as some of them have been I can't imagine it would be too weird. I have met kids and a sister once.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    To much like an episode of "Intervention."
    12 years ago
    I've kept things pretty separate and so have they.

One exception. Met her daughter, mother, two sisters, niece, two brothers, husband, boyfriends, etc. at various times. Brazillian so very open and friendly.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I've met my CF/ATF's son and her boyfriend when I went to her house to deliver some stuff I was giving her. Her boyfriend turned out not to be such a bad guy, one of the reasons I think we're just about done.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I keep customers separate from my real life. A customer would have to actually become a friend and quit going to the club and quit paying me in order for me to include them in any part of my real life.

I do think if she's comfortable with it though, you should go with it. If its not a problem for her then I think that's great.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I met one girl's mother just before I took her daughter upstairs to fuck. It don't get no weirder than that!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    It don't get no weirder than that!

You could have taken the mother too – that would have been weirder :)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    "compared to her ex-husband and her boyfriends" ...

yup, everything is relative
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I've met one or both parents of three different dancers. There were different occasions for all three. The dancer whom I met both parents was at her house for Thanksgiving. I only accepted the invitation for dessert since I had my usual family gathering nearby. Another was because the mother and daughter needed a ride to the airport, so I was glad to accommodate them. The third was just the three of us for dinner. The mom was due to help me with another project another day, but was a no show when the time came. I had a fourth opportunity, which I declined: A dancer wanted me to take her mom to a strip club--not the one the dancer worked at. Her mom had never seen a strip club.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I met an AtF's aunt while going to watch my ATF box in foxy boxing. Her mom has passed and the aunt was her twin sister. She was pretty fun to hang out with.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I met an AtF's aunt while going to watch my ATF box in foxy boxing. Her mom has passed and the aunt was her twin sister. She was pretty fun to hang out with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion