tuscl

Free admission

Free admission tonight for all u tuscl members!!!! 1800 S main st Los angles ca 90015!!! No entertainment fees!!! Nothing!!! Happy titty Tuesday!!!

12 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are you sending a private jet to Toledo to get me? Then how do I prove I'm a TUSCL member, we don't get membership cards! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Gee, now all I have to do is pay $1100 to get a same day flight. What a deal !!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Why should you pay Vince? Let THEM cum & get us! LOL
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Shit. I missed it.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Alot of clubs are starting to post on zone, and seeing the benefits of promoting their clubs. Im not surprised that some would migrate here to TUSCL as well. The club she's promoting (Deja Vu on Main) is a good one.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    oops "zbone". Damn autocorrect!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Holy fuck! Drop everything for this!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I am all in favor of club owners/managers and/or dancers promoting their clubs by offering legitimate deals to tusclers. In Kendra's case, she didn't post any promotional nonsense and she graciously offered to waive a $25 cover for what is reportedly a rather posh nude club, so I'd say that she hit the mark.

I heartily encourage any other club owners and managers to offer us legitimate deals in order to entice us into their clubs. Waived covers, drink discounts and haircuts on VIP/CR fees are all wlecome here in my humble opinion.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Let's have a separate section for ads like this & news reports!
  • Kendrajordan
    12 years ago
    Lol I'm sorry they don't have another section and if u feel like it was a waist of ur time reading this I just felt that we do have a few clients that come in and they use this site and it would b a great way to save u guys some money show my appreciation or b able to check out anew club without any risk. I'm sure everyone has payed to get in a club and then hated it.

Well I will b running this special for tonight again for u that missed it from 8-4. Just say ur a tscul member or ask for me at the door. :) sorry to those that live far :( .
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Although I am 2500+ miles away, I do appreciate the good will offer from Kendra. I think it is a smart move on her part to offer something that may entice TUSCL members in the LA area to check out the club. It is a good situation for both, as most TUSCL regulars are likely to be good customers and the club may see them again. I would like to see more club owners offer such promotions, especially some in my part of the US.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Send my money
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion