tuscl

For GoVikings: Adrian Peterson 2AM'd?

Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was arrested early Saturday at a Houston nightclub on a charge of resisting arrest, a spokesperson at the Houston Police Department told NFL.com and NFL Network.

Peterson was arrested around 2:30 a.m. CDT. He spent the night in jail and was released on a $1,000 bond at 10:14 a.m.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82…

Although this was a nightclub, it appears the 2 AM rule still applies.

5 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    haha yeah, I guess he was 2 AM'd steve. This sucks because we are clearly. the worst team in the division. The last thing we need is to lose AP to suspension because of something silly like this.

Peterson hired a big time lawyer, same guy who defended Clemens. I don't know AP, so I'm not defending him, but he's never had any off the field issues, so this was surprising news to say the least.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Will these guys NEVER learn??

Why the FUCK do they take a chance on damaging or ending their lucrative careers for this kind of Shit?? WHY?? It makes no sense to me. In their position, I'd do whatever was needed to completely protect my career & ability to make a lot of fucking money.

Perhaps these athletes & other celebrities who get into these problems are just FUCKING STUPID! Ignorant & Dumb!!

If they want to throw it all away possibly, that's their decision!
  • steve229
    12 years ago

@GoVikings - AP probably had one too many, got confused about where he was, and mistook the security guys for Ndamukong Suh, Clay Matthews, and Brian Urlacher
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    GoV, All this time I though you rooted for my "local" Vikings team: Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    @ steve- LMAO, that was too funny, you made my day.

Club_Goer- Nah.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion