tuscl

Gay men in strip clubs

DandyDan
North Iowa
So I go to the local club and get a lapdance in the VIP with one of the cuties there. We had some great fun and I tell her there's no way to not have fun there and the only way you can't is if you're gay. So she tells me that gay men go there all the time. Huh?!? Don't they prefer bumping weenies or something?

23 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    I'm no expert, but I don't think gays get off much on slapping their dicks together.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Bones,
    Just in case you wonder, I used to have a boss whose second job was DJ at a gay dance club and one of my coworkers used to always say he got off on bumping weenies. So I actually didn't invent that particular phrase, but probably would have.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Chandler: Nice post. Do you think before you write or does it come spraying out like so much diarrhea? To quote you, "a lot of men who appear "faggy" who many people might assume to be gay actually are not, especially dancers, artists, punks, and the like." So by your statement because I was into hardcore punk when I was a teenager I must have looked or dressed "faggy." Fuck You! You were probably one of the pussys who would cross the street in fear when you had to walk by me. I used to laugh at people like you, now you just make me want to puke.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: That's what I'm saying I've observed, only they're in groups with off-work strippers. Another point is than a lot of men who appear "faggy" who many people might assume to be gay actually are not, especially dancers, artists, punks, and the like.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Gay men often seem to have a lot of female friends. So I imagine some strippers have gay male friends (my ATF does.) Seems natural for them to visit the girl at work.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    More wishful thinking on davids part. If the thought of me sucking dick is what he jerks off to at home fine. But it is just his fantasy - it ain't going to happen!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody: I understand. Just b/c you have a few (hundred) guy's dicks in your life doesn't mean your gay: Gotta love TUSCL logic!
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Hey...RL Dude...Are they lying about being abusive or are the lying about being gay????
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    RL: Lay off the drugs dude. Angel Dust is bad for you!

davids: please stop fantasizing about me being homosexual. No matter how much you wish it will not make it so.

Everyone else: What difference does it make if there are gay men in the strip club? It is a public place. We are all people. All trying to have a little fun. Would you exclude someone on the basis of ethnic, economic or religous persuasion?
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    WTF, RL? That sounds like some really, really bad episode of Will and Grace, man.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about strippers' ABUSIVE BOYFRIENDS who are GAY and are LYING about it?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    How can anyone tell if guys are gay or not? Many gay men have none of the outward traits that are frequently attributed to gay men, and many gay men are still somewhat secretive about their preferences. So if there is a group of guys in a club together, there's a reasonable chance that at least one of them is gay. Also there are many different reasons why people go to strip clubs and I'm sure there are a lot of gay guys out there who enjoy the overall atmosphere of a nice club, and some of them are maybe friends with some of the dancers. Bottom line - who cares.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat, a few times I've seen what appeared to be off-work strippers come in accompanied by faggy male stripper types they pal around with. I don't know if that's like what you've seen with features.

Once, I was with a fave when a group of fairly fem acting gays took a table right in front us. She commented as though it was quite unusual in the club but not completely unheard of. Obviously, straight-appearing gays could be coming in without our knowing, although strippers would be in a better position to find out.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    davids, you know you're the boy-toy in my flaming gay dreams. Kiss, kiss.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    But anyways, I can't recall that I have ever seen a gay man in a strip club ever, but it's not like they wear nametags that tell everyone they're gay either.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I can't say I've ever definitively seen one in a strip club, either. But supposedly, there were a couple gay ones there at the time. And it was afternoon, so not so many people were there, but no one looked like a Village Person.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    You'd win that bet, Jpac73.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Dan, I wonder if your cutie might have been exaggerating to get a reaction out of you after your "you'd have to be gay" line. I don't think it's typical of most clubs to have outwardly gay regulars. I've seen them a few times. It shouldn't come as a great shock. Strip clubs do attract all kinds of misfits and thrill seekers, not always just your average Joe Jockstraps. I bet some gays are attracted by seeing strippers as flamboyant performers laying it on the line, sort of like the camp divas they admire among singers and actresses.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    In case you don't know: women LOVE gay guys. They aren't worried about the gay guys trying lame come ons, and they can talk about shoes and clothing with them.

So I won't be surprised at all if gay guys hung around strip club: to make friends. In fact, a rather unsurpulous person (Neil Strauss of _The_Game_ fame) even experimented with employing this as part of a pick up strategy, and had SUPPOSEDLY had some success... I'll see if I can find the link if anyone is interested.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    (Also note that JC and parody, wto reknowed and flamboyant homosexuals of TUSCL fame (set to marry each other, interestingly) are in strip clubs all the time as regular as part of their denial. Recently chandler has also made indications in his post that he is (with 97.3% certainty) a homosexual. Perhaps these three would care to comment.)
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    davids...The gay guys don't just go into clubs to discuss fassion trends with the girls. I was in sugars a few years back and there were a group of gay men trying to pick up other guys in the club.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    yanker: Ok, gay guys trying to pick up (obviously) straight guys in a strip club. Yep makes alot of sense.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    I have never seen any gay guys in a stripclub but lately have seen alot of Lesbians. I am willing to bet a lesbian can go in and pickup a stripper faster than a heterosexual male.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion