tuscl

I Want To Be A Dancer!!!!!

Thursday, July 12, 2012 4:12 AM
Hello Ladies && Gentleman!! I'm Bri From Missouri But Living In Illinois. I've Always loved to dance and believe it or not I enjoy being naked... and who doesn't like attention?? Anywho I just need some feedback on what clubs in Illinois are good clubs to dance at for slightly larger woman lol.. I'm what most black men or even white consider "thick" but since I have to kids I have some stretch marks, and pudge. I work out regularly but I jusr can't get that "mommy bumb" to go away.. so the next step is tummy tuck... which is 9000 in Illinois :( where am I gonna get that $$ from? I work full time but that bearly pays my rent,bills,insurance on car and kids, and food for us all! I Have to dance! so my biggest question is are there any clubs in Illinois that accept "thick women"

12 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Illinois is a big state. What city do you live in? You might want to check out the reviews of strip clubs near you.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Bri, dont quit your day job. Im not saying you cant make it as a dancer but if you are not somewhat toned, you may not make enough to quit your other job. This isnt to say you shouldnt try. Sometimes thicker girls can be really toned and tight looking despite their larger frame. If you fall into the other "thick" category, you may attract a certain type of customer but not the masses. Those few customers may not be enough to pay your house fees, tip out, and pay all your bills. Look up reviews in your area and choose two or three clubs. Go visit them and talk to the manager. Loving being naked is such a small part of the job. You really need to know what your getting into. Strong people skills, strong business skills, and letting go of your fear of rejection are some of the more important parts of the job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I don’t live in Illinois, but will give my 2-cents as most of TUSCLers on here like to do (and warning, some of these guys/TUSCLers can be unnecessarily brutal – so please take negative comments w/ a grain of salt and remember the “context” of this website). 1) I don’t know if you are aware of â€[view link]” – it is similar to TUSCL but made up of dancers – perhaps you can get a good recommendation there and even many good tips on being a succe$$ful dancer 2) l live in Miami, FL and I am a bit different than most TUSCLers on here. I am a white 42 yr-old Hispanic (but look Anglo) but I really really like black women. 90% of my strip-clubbing in the last ~10 years has been in black SCs. 3) I like thick (but not fat – there is difference IMO) women – IMO most black men appreciate a thick woman but many white guys do not. From my perspective as a customer who likes thick black women, I think you have a pretty face and nice boobs/cleavage – “I” would get lap-dances from you. Your tummy does show a little – but hey, just emphasize your boobs/cleavage with nice (and small) tops which show off your boobies as much as possible and that should work (would for me :)). 4) You said - “Always loved to dance”. I don’t know if you are familiar w/ the phrase “success is 1% inspiration 99% perspiration” – well, my phrase, as a 12-year SC customer, is that for a dancer, “success is 1% dance ability and 99% seduction ability” – IMO Best of luck!!!
  • SexyBri20
    12 years ago
    THANKS EVERYONE... I WASNT PLANNING ON QUITTING MY OTHER JOB. I WAS CONSIDERING DANCING TO HELP OUT..... IVE BEEN BY A FEW CLUBS "BOTTOMS UP" BROOKLYN IL AND "ELLIOTTS" IN PEORIA IL... BOTH CLUBS LIKED ME AS A DANCER AND ALSO COMPLIMENTED ALOT ON MY BOOBS, AND ROUND BUTT. ALSO THE FACT I HAVE A "EXOTIC LOOK" KINDA SOUNDED LIKE BS. SOMETHING THEY TELL EVERY GIRL. BUT THE CLUBS WERE VERY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER... BOTTOMS UP WAS ALL BLACK LADIES DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES THEY ONLY PLAYED RAP MUSIC AND THE GIRLS ONLY SHOOK THEIR BUTTS... ELLIOT IS A MAJORITY COUNTRY CLUB.. DANCERS WERE MIXED BLACK AND WHITE... I DONT THINK EITHER ARE FOR ME... LOL I LIKE BOTH COUNTRY AND HIP HOP... I NEED A MIXED CLUB..... AND I LOVE THE ADVISE ON BRINGING ATTENTION TO BOOBS
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    If the East Saint Louis area is a convenient place for you to work there are quite a few options there. Did you try the Pink Slip in Brooklyn? Bottoms Up and the Slip are both predominately black clubs. I have found the girls at the Slip to be more reliable as far as actually showing up to dance, but the crowd is a bit tougher. I've always felt like the girls at BU were unmotivated; maybe making their money the old fashioned way by meeting guys outside the club. Washington Park has a couple of clubs that might work for you. A thick black girl with nice boobs should do well at C-Mowes or perhaps Miss Kitty's. Dolly's Playhouse might work for you also. A bit more upscale are Hustler Club and Hollywood. One thing about ESL clubs is that most clubs have a reputation for girls who do "extra's". Not to say that you can't make some money doing straight dances, but at many clubs your competition will be giving HJ's & BJ's.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Pay attention to 25.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes, take Stiletto25's advice to heart. :))
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " If you fall into the other "thick" category, you may attract a certain type of customer but not the masses" Yes. Listen to S25 I happen to like thicker women but I'm probably in the minority.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I also like thicker women. There are definitely some fans of your figure type. So, don't let your figure discourage you. Like others have said, read the reviews of the clubs in your area, also seek advice on [view link] as Papi_Chulo recommended, and by all means confer with Stiletto25. She gives great advice and is well-respected on this board. And please report back to us as to the result of your job search!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    You can start making a quick $500 with da juice if your thick and suck my dick !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't pay any mind to da Juice! ;)) LOL
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    From the looks of your pic, you can : A. Start at lesser known trip clubs to start making some money to save for surgery. B. try to change your diet and exercise more so that you don't have to start at a seedy club (which is what you most likely will have to do at your given appearance) C. Not dance at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion