tuscl

OT: No surprise that a double standard exists

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Ok - off topic, but it seems to be a slow day on the ol' board.

Did you see the clip of the female that ran onto the field at the College World Series game and grabbed a player's butt?

Here is the link, hope it works.

http://photos.msn.com/slideshow/photo/mu…

Everyone seems to be smiling and laughing, and she is probably going to get a slap on the wrist.

But what would be the charges if I ran onto a softball field and grabbed Jenny Finch's ass. Or onto a golf course and grabbed Natalie Gulbis' boobs. Or onto a tennis court and fondled Maria Sharpova?

Just sayin'

16 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    You wanna talk about double standards? What about what lopaw gets away with in the clubs that us guys can't. :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    You would probably be tackled the second you got onto the field.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    females can streak, grab, kiss or whatever they want in public
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yeah Shadowcat. lopaw is lucky:)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Bring in your pussy, Shadow, to Follies and see what happens.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol oh I don't get away with all THAT much stuff, guys.
    Ok....who am I kidding.
    Yeah I sure do!! WooHoo!!!! ;-D
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You guys must be going to the wrong Clubs if lopaw is getting "more" that you! LOL
  • Bogeyman1
    12 years ago
    Casey Daigle would probably stomp what's left of you after Jenny Fench kicks your ass LOL. Then the line would start from veteran athlete amputees LOL. Yes there is a double standard. Always kind of scary to when you recall that female tennis player that was stabbed.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Remember back when female reporters just HAD to go inside NFL locker rooms for their interviews and such? I wonder what the uproar would have been, if just before that time, a man demanded he be admitted into a female locker room?

Double Standard?

Always has been, always will be!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I would like to be a fly on Lopaw's shoulder when she goes clubbing!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You mean a tick on lopaws paw
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Hey, leave her Dad out of this! Oh, paw, not Pa. :)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol One day I'll write my memoirs, and I promise a chapter about you characters here on TUSCL.
    (of course I'll change the screen names to protect the guilty ;-p )
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Yeah I think it's a double standard. I remember at one job I worked at, a female worker took me by surprise and grabbed my butt and a bunch of her coworkers were smiling. Then I tried to grab her butt and she took off but stayed within range until I gave up after I thought I could get in trouble. She was still smiling though.
    No body reported anything.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Now every once in a while in strip clubs, a dancer will introduce herself and grab me in between my legs but I wouldn't dare come up to a dancer and grab her tits and introduce myself. It seems like a double standard.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    shark,

You have to remember why each is there. The customers, well, many want to have the dancers grab them in between their legs. The dancers are there to become lawyers, doctors, nurses, etc...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion