tuscl

My Rival

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, June 24, 2012 12:30 PM
My ATF had told me about her 15-year-old neighbor Daniel, who was in love with her. Any time he saw her outside, he would find a reason to come over and talk to her and moon over her. After our nooner the other day, I pulled into her driveway in my convertible with the top down and my ATF's long blonde hair blowing in the wind. Daniel was out in his yard, and she introduced us. "Daniel, this is Jack. He owns the BMW that you said you had seen in my driveway." Daniel, who was taller than me, glowered at me silently. I said, "Well, Danny boy, I'm glad you like my car. Want me to take you for a spin around the block?" Daniel shot me a look of pure hatred, and mumbled, "Ah, no thanks." I have a rival for my ATF's affections, but I don't have much to worry about unless Daniel has a very lucrative paper route. Does anyone else has a rival for their ATF's affections?

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Her boyfriend and her son. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have a 15 yr old rival but I spanked his ass and sent him to his room
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I've never had any rivals. My ATF always shows me undivided attention, even if I'm not throwing the most money at her :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not an ATF but I know one dancer that has 2 teen age step sons living with her and they know that she is a stripper. I can only imagine what situations that causes. :) "Hey dad, mom sure has a nice ass". :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Keep an eye on the lil prick. He may slash your tires sometime.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't believe that there is any man that is any sort of serious rival at this point in time, maybe in the past. And certainly there are no Lusting teens pursuing my ATF. That's amusing about the lusting 15 y/o! LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I think there is joke in there somewhere about Danny"s 15 year old girlfriend - but I don't wanna join Jerry Sandusky in the slammer, so I won't say it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I think there is joke in there somewhere about Danny's 15 year old girlfriend" Reread motorhead.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    No. I read it right.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "No. I read it right." Where does it say that 15 y/o Daniel has a 15y/o girlfriend? It says Daniel has a crush on jackslash's ATF, who I doubt seriously is 15 y/o. Keep rereading it motorhead, unless we are looking at two TOTALLY different posts.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    My rivals are against guys that are double my age and double income as well. Its sucks because I go in to see my ATF and get a few dances or more but retired golf guys with Corvette's or recently new 5 series BMW always take her to the champagne room for 2 plus hours. I wonder do they charge the cost on their amex black card or visa black card.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    That's usually the way it works in the Strip Club World, unless you find that 1 in a million hidden gem!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "My rivals are against guys that are double my age and double income as well. Its sucks because I go in to see my ATF and get a few dances or more but retired golf guys with Corvette's or recently new 5 series BMW always take her to the champagne room for 2 plus hours." Yep. That certainly is how it is.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @motorhead, Haha, ur right! Anything said about a 15y/o girl just would'nt come out right.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    I remember 15.....better watch out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion