tuscl

Thanks, Founder!

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
As some of you may have noticed, the 'Ignore' feature now works within threads as well as for topics.

Now, let's talk about strippers!

19 comments

• JC2003
    18 years ago
    Oops, I didn't see this thread before I posted my own "ignore works in threads" thanks to Founder. Thanks again, Founder!
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    The only downside I can see is...let's say that you put davids on ignore and then he responds to your post or what you have writtin in a response to another post. And if he slings mud your way, which is not uncommon, you can't read what he directed at you but others can.
    And then you can't respond to his mud-slinging...
  • pop
    18 years ago
    So MJ was the one tbone got the disappointing dance from. She's a poor representative of p+.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    FONDL, My guess is that the troll has already posted something to the effect of "Thanks Founder, now I don't have to read the posts from those awful trolls AN and parodySUBHUMAN!"

Yes, he will be back posting under another name, but until one of those new identities gets to the point where I click on ignore again, I'm with Chandler, who cares.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDLL If ever there was a time to say "Who cares?" this is it.

messaround: I think you're safe.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I wonder if the troll knows that most of us can't see his posts anymore? I wonder how long it will take him to start posting under a new name? My thanks too, Founder.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    I'm buying FOUNDER a lap dance next time I see him - thanks ........

Anyone ever seen Founder?
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Hummmmmmm! No davids, no RL. There is a heaven, outside of clubs!!!
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat, from what you've said about your club - music way too loud, girls apparently coming and going whenever they feel like it so that at times there aren't enough - I seriously dubt if I'd even give it an 8. An 8 rating sounds pretty generous to me.
  • foo47
    18 years ago
    Bye-bye davids!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Bye-bye, parody!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Thanks, Founder, you are the ultimate eraser.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    T-Bone: I gave PP "only" an 8 for the same reason. I realized I didn't go at the ideal time (very late Tuesday night), and said so. But considering that, the place was as good as I could expect, so I gave it the best rating I could. You have to leave some headroom so you can upgrade it to your top rating (9 or 10) on another visit if there are more hot strippers on hand. Plus, where the fuck was my $10 handjob! (Just kidding, Shadowcat.) Well written review, BTW. Sounds like a fun time.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Actually I have a sudden urge to talk about theoretical physics...

JUST KIDDING!!!

A round of huzzahs for Founder.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    SO NICE INDEED.

SC - An 8 isn't a bad rating. And if you think I'm upset about $25 2fers instead of $20 you're insane. Like I said, I had a great time there...just could of used more dancers.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    SC/Pop - MJ gave fun dances. nice girl too. 2 of my fingers found a warm home & she gave lots of attention downstairs... not sure what you fellows consider good, but i had no complaints.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids that sounds more like your own personal experience to me. Don't be bitter.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    You'll have to forgive chandler. He was snobbed by a stripper named Brittany or something three years ago. You see there was this gleam in her eye and chandler thought that meant a date for him, but it turned out she was just playing him. He has been bitter about the incident ever since and takes his frustations out on this board by trying to tell others what to do.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Yank: The object of a troll is to get somebody to respond to his personal attacks. The attacks themselves are 100% meaningless. Most of us haven't read them or responded in months. If others waste their time reading them that's their loss. You won't be missing anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion