tuscl

made a good choice on not clubing for a while

bang69
North Carolina
I've been a club break for a goood while now. Last nite I talked to some friends of mine who had hitn the SC every nite. They gave me the rund down of the place, the girls,extras. The bad thing is the 6 of them contracted theses stds 3 cases of crabs 1 case of herpies & 2 cases of clamidia. Yes they enjoy BBFS. So this makes me happy knowing that 1 I haven't clubn in a while & 2 I'm not going to be in a hury for extras when i get back to clubn. Can't wait to here what y'all ha;f to say.

11 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Well if they want to dance BB that is the risk they take. Taking a break is not a bad thing.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Taking a break from clubbing should not be based on what some other idiots do.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    BB anywhere is stupid. Civilians have STD's also. No Glove - No Love
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Your break isn't what saved you from infection, and it wouldn't have saved them.
  • jmiddle30234
    12 years ago
    What clubs were they hitting so I can be sure to avoid
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice was born with STD's
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice was born with STD's
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    @george what saved me was no money.

@jmiddle I have no idea at what club they were at when they got the std's

@shadow i gree with you 100%
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve been trying to take a break from the SCs myself for the last few months in order to rehabilitate my finances. I’ll do well for a while; i.e. 3 weeks or so, but there is usually a trigger that gets me to go to the SC even when I want to avoid it (for financial reasons) – often it is some kind of hot chick I see down here in the streets of Miami (often it is the hot chicks at the gym). The last “trigger” was Memorial Day Weekend – I was hanging out in South Beach (SoBe) and by the 2nd day (Saturday) of seeing a multitude of half-naked women in the streets of SoBe, I could not contain my horniness and I hit 2 SCs going thru $600 buckaroos in the process – damm :)
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I stayed away for over a month and on my first time back, ended up with an extremely inspired private vip session with a favorite dancer. She told me I had better not wait so long next time.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Practice safe clubbing and you'll be alright. I find that taking too much time away just makes me return to it with a lust-filled vengeance that actually makes it more risky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion