tuscl

Anyone ever wonder if they are emitting pheromones that females are attracted to

Some nights I wonder when I move and a dancer or female customers seem to come right to the spot I was at before I moved. One dancer last night commented that I smell good. I was wondering why. I suspect either that I didn't smell like I was reeking smoke or she was smelling other dancer body perfumes from other dancers. Some may have rubbed off on me. That's not unusual.

I myself have noticed sometimes I have been able to smell 5 or 6 different scents or body perfumes from different dancers on my clothes after leaving a strip club.

It does make you wonder when there a bunch of empty tables and you see a female customer decide to sit where you were just at a few minutes ago if she might like that spot because of something she is smelling. Well it was something I was wondering. I figure all the dancers coming at me last night were not doing so because of pheromones but because they wanted money.

8 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I saw a science TV documentary about this general subject talking about scent & sexual attraction. WE all give off a smells that attract the opposite sex. It is just simple Biology & nature at work. Perfumes & colognes certainly don't hurt!
  • steve229
    12 years ago

I nearly fell out of my comfortable chair
    when I heard some sexologist declare:
    “The scent of licorice in the air
    makes men and women want to pair.
    Far more effective than cologne,
    Use licorice or you’ll sleep alone.”
    Some say Chocolate gets you “Honey”-
    I say try some “Good and Plenty”
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It is entirely possible, that they are aware of something (aroma, pheromes, etc., etc. Clubber and shadowcat can and will testify that it most certainly is not me being handsome. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I dunno vince. Some dancers are into that "dirty old man" look. :)

As for myself, my new t-shirt says it all "I smell like strippers".
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I don't think it's the pheromones. I think it's the distinctive odor given off by $100 bills.
  • SyraPhero
    12 years ago
    I don't have to wonder. I'm one of those freaks who orders pheromone products off the internet. In the last ten years, I haven't gone to a strip club without having some sort of pheromone product on.

I honestly feel the pheromone products help me have relatively low-cost but extremely fun strip club adventures. My latest go-to product is a pheromone-enhanced shampoo/bodywash that has only been on the market for two months.

Last time I went to the club, the hot young things slid off the stage and gave me a slew of the mini-lap dances and kisses that tend to be reserved for the buff young studs and not the middle-aged men who resemble Drew Carey and George Costanza's middle-aged love child.

I heartily recommend wearing pheromone products to the strip club.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, shadowcat, the "dirty old man" look has worked well over the years. LOL I don't need no pheromes on me to get what I want.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    That should be a T-shirt they give away in strip clubs. "I SMELL LIKE STRIPPERS" that's why I smell so good. Well as long as you avoid certain strippers who don't always smell so nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion