tuscl

What percentage of your discretionary income is spent at strip clubs?

bb12
California
Sunday, June 10, 2012 7:31 PM
I guess I am just trying to determine what a non-insane level of strip club spending is. Of your disposable income, what portion do you spend at strip clubs?

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ~75%. There is really nothing I enjoy spending my $$$ on more than SCing. It helps that I am not married nor have children. Whether it is insane or not, I guess it comes down to a personal choice and one needs to weigh the pros and cons of how much one is willing to spend and to what one is willing to give priority to. Some say balance is the key to everything – some may go overboard with their SC spending and for others their SC spending will be in line with other priorities.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    All of my income is discretionary. Well, except what the feds take before I get the rest.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I can live on 1/3 of my retirement income. The other 2/3's is discretionary. So I would have to say half of my discretionay income goes to strip clubbing.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    A lot. However I enjoy it a lot more getting dances than I do buying stocks and watching the value go downhill.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I actually know the answer because I track my monthly budget and spending. Year to date, I've spent about 55% of my discretionary income on strip clubs and strippers, which includes OTC. The only other major use of my discretionary income is travel. So, should I go to Brazil and the Amazon this year or hit the strip clubs more often?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "There is really nothing I enjoy spending my $$$ on more than SCing. It helps that I am not married nor have children." Likewise. I haven't figured a percentage of my discretionary income that is spent on going to a Club, but these last 3 years, most of it has spent there. Prior to that it was less than 20%.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    This questions always reminds me of the quote from the British soccer great, George Best: "I spend most of my money on birds (women) and booze. The rest I wasted."
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Jack: Brazil would be a good choice, but not the Amazon. Also Bangkok, Amsterdam, or Hamburg.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I should make a joke here about how little discretionary income a person would have if they followed txtittyfan's financial adverse, or, conversely how much they would have if they did the opposite, but I'll save it for another time.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    About 30-40%. My wife spends a similar amount her idiotic bird watching. The rest is for stuff we do together.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Strip clubs are my where my entertainment dollars go. I'm not married, so I don't really do much else. Don't golf. Don't fish. Don't go to Broadway shows. I pay my bills. Set aside some savings for retirement and the rest is for clubbing. It helps to be kid free and wife free.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I usually spend 40 to 45 percent. The rest of my money goes to bills, rent, and food. I need to start a 401k within the next couple years though so that percentage will probably drop to 35 to 40 percent eventually.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    You may have to ask for those two for one dance specials like I always do. I have company matching funds in my 401K so not putting the money in to get the company matching funds would be like throwing money at strippers on stage when they never come over to visit you.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    shark, As an aside, what is your company match?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion