tuscl

OT: OKC Thundergirls vs. Miami Heat Dancers

A classic battle - the All-American, Girl-next-door Oklahoma City Thundergirls versus the exotic, ethnic Miami Heat dancers. Who gets your vote?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multime…

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multime…

10 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think the Spurs Dancers kick all their asses
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Surprisingly I'm not that impressed with either of them. I guess I'd go with the heat girls eventhough I hope Miami gets there asses kicked!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Being from S. Florida and seeing an Asian dancer, The Heat's were going to be an easy pick. But then, the one with half her head "Sinead O'Connored" was a LARGE turn-off, so I'm going with the Thunder dancers, but the Heat on the court!
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    The Miami Heat dancers aren't all that hot and that surprises me. I've been to Miami many times and I can find 20 girls on the beach that'll blow them all out the water! The OKC girls aren't knockin' me out either so I'd have to go with NEITHER as my answer!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    We need to remember they are picked for their dancing abilities, not their looks. :)

I recall a time I was talking to some guys about the Dolphin cheerleaders and I mentioned that they seem to pick those that are NOT beauties so as not to appear sexist. One of the guys actually said then that his wife was a cheerleader! Seems a stupid thing to say right after what I stated I thought!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    If you take out the girl w/the shaved head, I will go with Miami. Otherwise its close. None of them are knockouts, although I might like to fuck the Heat dancer w/the fro. Would like to see how much that thing sways as I'm bangin her. lol.
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    Heat Girls. Just slightly more stripperriffic (but then again it IS Miami...)
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Oklahoma City.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    In total agreement with tlkDo....Go OKC
  • how
    12 years ago
    I was surprised that the Heat dancers were not more attractive in general. And most of their costumes were also lame.

OKC had some cuties, and much better uniforms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion