tuscl

CLITS

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, June 6, 2012 4:02 AM
continuing my previous discuss about pussy: do you large clits? have had a few girls in the past who had large clits almost like a small pecker prefer the smaller ones myself even though they are be harder to find and suck on.

11 comments

• windowsidiot
    12 years ago
    Large, easier to find in a dark LD room.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    They're all good. Though I did meet I a girl one time who had a clit almost as big as my dick. Kind of weirded me out, but she gave really good head while I was playing with it. And for the record, she was pregnant when I met her, so she wasn't a gender bender. :)
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    As my avatar suggests, I'm into large pussies, including big juicy clits. Bring'em on...
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Medium!
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    More than a mouthful is a waste.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "More than a mouthful is a waste." I thought that was breasts.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    As long as I can find it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Large clits turn me on - as with most women’s sexual parts, I tend to like bigger rather than smaller; i.e. breasts, butt, lips, etc. I’ve heard it said that women with larger clits tend to be hornier and/or more sexual – don’t know if this is fact or fiction?
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I LUV large clits. One of my current OTCs has large labia but a normal clit. The biggest labia and clit I've seen in recent years were those of a Chinese girl--quite unexpected.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "The biggest labia and clit I've seen in recent years were those of a Chinese girl--quite unexpected." Was she a small woman in build?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion