Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

CLITS

10inches

Florida

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

continuing my previous discuss about pussy:

do you large clits? have had a few girls in the past who had large clits almost like a small pecker prefer the smaller ones myself even though they are be harder to find and suck on.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for windowsidiot
windowsidiot
•

Large, easier to find in a dark LD room.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

They're all good. Though I did meet I a girl one time who had a clit almost as big as my dick. Kind of weirded me out, but she gave really good head while I was playing with it.

And for the record, she was pregnant when I met her, so she wasn't a gender bender. :)

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

As my avatar suggests, I'm into large pussies, including big juicy clits. Bring'em on...

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•
Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Medium!

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

More than a mouthful is a waste.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"More than a mouthful is a waste."

I thought that was breasts.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

As long as I can find it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Large clits turn me on - as with most women’s sexual parts, I tend to like bigger rather than smaller; i.e. breasts, butt, lips, etc.

I’ve heard it said that women with larger clits tend to be hornier and/or more sexual – don’t know if this is fact or fiction?

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

I LUV large clits. One of my current OTCs has large labia but a normal clit. The biggest labia and clit I've seen in recent years were those of a Chinese girl--quite unexpected.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"The biggest labia and clit I've seen in recent years were those of a Chinese girl--quite unexpected."

Was she a small woman in build?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement